ITEM#: 15123804This Apex Bone Collector Gamechanger 5-Arrow Quiver is lightweight and compact with a durable, CNC machined aluminum construction. This quiver has easy one hand removal, adjustable tension can-lock that moves the quiver tight against the bow riser to reduce torque.
- Brand: Apex
- Model: Gamechanger 5-Arrow Quiver
- Materials: Aluminum
- NC-machined aluminum construction
- Easy one-hand removal
- Adjustable tension Cam-Lock moves the quiver tight against the bow riser to reduce torque and provide superior balance
- Full adjustability allows quiver to mount behind the sight Tru-Touch soft-feel technical coating
- Secure double gripper design
- Fits both carbon and aluminum arrows
- Fits both mechanical and fixed broadheads
- Mounting bracket is adjustable up / down to better fit all bows
- Technical rubber hood insert won't dull broadheads and reduces noise and vibration
- Includes rigid aluminum hanging loop for use in treestands or ground blinds
- Fits both right and left-handed bows
- Holds up to 5-arrows
- Dimensions: 18x8x2.5
- Weight: 1.16
Before purchasing this product, please familiarize yourself with the appropriate state and local regulations by contacting your local police dept., legal counsel and/or attorney general's office. You, as the buyer, not Overstock.com, are responsible to understand your local, state, and federal laws before placing an order.
|Warranty||90 day Limited Manufacturer|
|Country of Origin||China|
Questions & Answers
Shipping & Returns
Our standard shipping method is ground shipping. We also offer expedited shipping for most items. Your final
shipping cost and estimated delivery timeframe will be available at checkout.
Standard shipping details
Expedited shipping details
Standard Return Policy:
Items must be returned in new or unused condition and contain all original materials included with the shipment. More Details
FINAL SALE EXCLUSION: Items marked as FINAL SALE are not returnable unless the problem you experience is the result of our error.
For your protection, all orders are screened for security purposes. If your order is selected for review, our Loss Prevention Team may contact you by phone or email. There may be a two business day delay to process your order.
** Most Oversize orders are delivered within 1-4 weeks. Some orders may take 6 weeks to be delivered.