ITEM#: 14741395Enjoy reading the front page of the New York Times as written the day after the famous King speech. This handsome portfolio also contains a 1963 Copper Lincoln Cent, a 1963 Jefferson Nickel and a 1963 Silver Roosevelt Dime.
- Brand: American Coin Treasures
- New York Times March For Civil Rights Collection
- Model: 50058
- Features an official reproduction of the August 29, 1963 front page of the New York Times, a 1963 Copper Lincoln Cent, a 1963 Jefferson Nickel and a 1963 Silver Roosevelt Dime
- Certificate of Authenticity is included
- Materials: Vinyl/cardboard/coins
- Dimensions: 8 inches high x 6.312 inches wide x 0.375 inches deep
|Dimensions||8" x 6 5/16" x 3/8"|
|Warranty||1 year Manufacturer|
|Country of Origin||United States|
Questions & Answers
Shipping & Returns
Our standard shipping method is ground shipping. We also offer expedited shipping for most items. Your final
shipping cost and estimated delivery timeframe will be available at checkout.
Standard shipping details
Expedited shipping details
Standard Return Policy:
Items must be returned in new or unused condition and contain all original materials included with the shipment. For the return policy on a Marketplace item, please refer to the Seller’s individual policy, located on the product page by clicking on the Seller name. More Details
FINAL SALE EXCLUSION: Items marked as FINAL SALE are not returnable unless the problem you experience is the result of our error.
This item cannot be shipped to Alaska or Hawaii. More details
For your protection, all orders are screened for security purposes. If your order is selected for review, our Loss Prevention Team may contact you by phone or email. There may be a two business day delay to process your order.
** Most Oversize orders are delivered within 1-4 weeks. Some orders may take 6 weeks to be delivered.