"Why did you choose this product?"
Really fun! Came with a lot of slides which the kids enjoyed....
AmScope 300x-600x-1200x Educational Beginner Compound Microscope Kit
AmScope 40x-1000x Student Metal Compound Microscope with ABS Case and 25-piece Specimens and Book
Smithsonian 150x/450x/900x Microscope Kit with Built-in Light
Amscope 300x-600x-1200x Educational Beginner Biological Microscope Kit
ITEM#: 16844582This high-quality microscope uses both built-in natural light (through the mirror) and an LED illumination system and rack and pinion focusing help deliver bright clear images. This kit includes professionally-prepared slides and everything users need to make their own specimen slides. This kit is great for beginning scientists.
- Brand: AmScope
- Model: M30-ABS-KT1-W
- Color: White/black
- Magnification: 300X, 600X and 1200X
- Eye relief: Accurate alignment ensuring a fatigue-free long time viewing
- Lens coating: Fully-coated optical system
- Requires batteries: Yes
- Body material: Metal/alloy
- Weight: 3 pounds
- Dimensions: 6 inches high x 9 inches wide x 13 inches deep
- Battery compartment for two (2) AA-size batteries
- Eyepiece: Holder-type single
- Stage: 70 x 65 mm
- Included accessories: One (1) specimen slicer, one (1) petri dish, one (1) plastic tweezer, one (1) spare bulb, one (1) plastic scalpel, one (1) plastic spatula, one (1) needle, one (1) plastic stirring rod, one (1) eosin, five (5) prepared slides, seven (7) blank slides, 16 slide covers, eight (8) slide labels, three (3) collecting vials, two (2) AA batteries
|Warranty||5 year Manufacturer|
|Country of Origin||China|
This little scope has a lot of potential, but I had two issues: 1. No color wheel: The picture of the product showed a color wheel incorporated into the stage. The color wheel is useful to obtain more detail. This was really disappointing. )All other sites selling model M30 showed a color wheel, so I'm not sure what's going on.) 2. Light: The light assembly was assembled in a way that the contacts did not meet. I was able to reassemble so that the contacts did meet when the light (mirror is flipped to light). But even after doing so, one of the supplied batteries became warm to the touch. Battery polarities were check and found correct, but the light would still not work until I replaced the supplied batteries with Duracell batteries.Read More
Questions & Answers
my grandson Chi Chi Boo Boo is really interested in science and math. He have been asking for a more updated microscope. I purchase his one from toys r us and it wasn't working well.
Shipping & Returns
Usually leaves our warehouse in 1-2 business days. *
Standard shipping details
Expedited shipping details
Standard Return Policy:
Items must be returned in new or unused condition and contain all original materials included with the shipment. For the return policy on a Marketplace item, please refer to the Seller’s individual policy, located on the product page by clicking on the Seller name. More Details
FINAL SALE EXCLUSION: Items marked as FINAL SALE are not returnable unless the problem you experience is the result of our error.