"Why did you choose this product?"
Microscope does everything I need it to! Was a great deal for the money, takes great photographs. I use this for my volunteer work on a watershed organization....
This user earned $2.00 in rewards for writing this review.Learn More
ITEM#: 16850931Our new binocular compound microscope with a 640 by 480 pixel USB camera is designed for teaching demonstrations, clinical examinations and laboratory applications. It is a perfect microscope for students in high school to teachers in college. It comes with a professional Siedentopf binocular head, double layer mechanical stage, course and fine focusing and LED illumination.
- Brand: AmScope
- Model: B120B-E
- Color: White/ black
- Magnification: 40x, 80x, 100x, 200x, 400x, 800x, 1000x and 2000x
- Objective diameter: Achromatic DIN 4x, 10x, 40x (S), 100x (S, Oil)
- Eye relief: Accurate alignment ensuring a fatigue-free long time viewing
- Lens coating: Fully coated optical system
- 30 degree inclined 360 degree swiveling Siedentopf binocular head
- Two pairs of widefield eyepieces: WF10X and WF20X
- Adjustable interpupillary distance
- Adjustable ocular diopter
- Variable intensity illumination
- Coaxial coarse and fine focus adjustment
- Focusing knobs are on both sides of the microscope
- Nosepiece: revolving quadruple
- Power Supply: 100-240 volt AC, 50/ 60 hertz, AC/ DC adapter (UL approved) included
- Resolution: 640 x 480 pixels
- Frame Rate: 30 fps at 640 x 480, 80 fps at 320 x 240
- Requires batteries: No
- Body material: Metal/ alloy
- Weight: 10.25 pounds
- Dimensions: 9 inches high x 12 inches wide x 17 inches deep
|Warranty||5 year Manufacturer|
|Country of Origin||China|
Questions & Answers
need for a science project
Shipping & Returns
Usually leaves our warehouse in 1-2 business days. *
Our standard shipping method is ground shipping. We also offer expedited shipping for most items. Your final
shipping cost and estimated delivery timeframe will be available at checkout.
Standard shipping details
Expedited shipping details
Standard Return Policy:
Items must be returned in new or unused condition and contain all original materials included with the shipment. For the return policy on a Marketplace item, please refer to the Seller’s individual policy, located on the product page by clicking on the Seller name. More Details
FINAL SALE EXCLUSION: Items marked as FINAL SALE are not returnable unless the problem you experience is the result of our error.
For your protection, all orders are screened for security purposes. If your order is selected for review, our Loss Prevention Team may contact you by phone or email. There may be a two business day delay to process your order.
** Most Oversize orders are delivered within 1-4 weeks. Some orders may take 6 weeks to be delivered.