"Why did you choose this product?"
very nice to use, but you have to really review all the setting in the manual to understand how the use it properly....
ITEM#: 16897562This is a perfect microscope with a 640 x 480 pixel USB digital camera for students to learn science. There are five magnification settings, 40X, 100X, 250X, 400X and 1000X. It comes with full glass optical elements, metal framework, 45 degree inclined 360 degree rotating monocular head, LED illumination system and a 640 x 480 pixel detachable digital camera. The LED illumination system uses either an outlet (adapter included) or three AA batteries. The digital camera captures still images, streams live videos on your computer screen.
- 45-degree inclined 360-degree swiveling monocular head with locked-in eyepiece
- Built-in contemporary LED illumination system using either an outlet or batteries
- Plain stage with clips and stain-resistant finish
- Fully coated optical system
- Single lens condenser and six-hole disc diaphragm
- Focusing control knobs on both sides
- Full optical glass elements
- Precise ground glass lens
- All metal mechanical components
- Solid metal frame with stain-resistant enamel finish
- Eyepieces: WF10X and WF25X
- Condenser: single lens with 6-hole disc diaphragm
- Illumination: LED
- Power Supply: 110V/60Hz (adapter included) or 3 AA batteries (not included)
- Resolution: 640 x 480 (approx. 350,000 pixels)
- Frame Rate: 30fps at 640 x 480, 80fps at 320 x 240
- Brand: AmScope
- Model: M158C-E
- Color: White/Black
- Magnification: Five Levels of Magnification: 40X, 100X, 250X, 400X and 1000X
- Objective diameter: 4X, 10X, 40X
- Eye relief: Accurate alignment ensuring a fatigue-free long time viewing
- Lens coating: Fully Coated Optical System
- Requires batteries: Yes
- Body material: Metal/ Alloy
- Weight: 6 Pounds
- Dimensions: 7 inches high x 10 inches x 15 inches deep
|Warranty||5 year Manufacturer|
|Country of Origin||China|
The quality is good enough for college students to successfully use it in their science classes
very nice to use, but you have to really review all the setting in the manual to understand how the use it properly.
Questions & Answers
Shipping & Returns
Our standard shipping method is ground shipping. We also offer expedited shipping for most items. Your final
shipping cost and estimated delivery timeframe will be available at checkout.
Standard shipping details
Expedited shipping details
Standard Return Policy:
Items must be returned in new or unused condition and contain all original materials included with the shipment. For the return policy on a Marketplace item, please refer to the Seller’s individual policy, located on the product page by clicking on the Seller name. More Details
FINAL SALE EXCLUSION: Items marked as FINAL SALE are not returnable unless the problem you experience is the result of our error.