"Why did you choose this product?"
ITEM#: 16845951This is a binocular compound microscope that is specially designed for clinical examination and teaching demonstrations in medical fields, laboratories and colleges. It comes with a binocular sliding head, coarse and fine focusing system, and eight magnification settings. It is an ideal instrument for biological, bacteriological and pharmaceutical research.
- Brand: AmScope
- Model: B100A
- Color: White/black
- Magnification: 40x, 64x, 100x, 160x, 400x, 640x, 1000x and 1600x
- Achromatic objectives: 4x, 10x, 40x (spring), 100x (spring, oil)
- Eye relief: Accurate alignment ensuring a fatigue-free long time viewing
- Lens coating: Fully coated optical system
- 45 degree inclined 360 degree swiveling sliding binocular head
- Abbe condenser with iris diaphragm and filters
- Two sets of eyepieces included
- Adjustable interpupillary distance
- Adjustable diopter on oculars
- Nosepiece: Quadruple
- Wide-field eyepiece: WF10X/18
- Requires batteries: No
- Body material: Metal/alloy
- Weight: 9.35 pounds
- Dimensions: 8 inches high x 12 inches wide x 18 inches deep
|Warranty||1 year Manufacturer|
|Country of Origin||China|
Questions & Answers
wanted an all around microscope that i could just about do anything with ,,and hold the resale value .i hope this microscope is good quality and not plastic...
Shipping & Returns
Usually leaves our warehouse in 1-2 business days. *
Our standard shipping method is ground shipping. We also offer expedited shipping for most items. Your final
shipping cost and estimated delivery timeframe will be available at checkout.
Standard shipping details
Expedited shipping details
Standard Return Policy:
Items must be returned in new or unused condition and contain all original materials included with the shipment. For the return policy on a Marketplace item, please refer to the Seller’s individual policy, located on the product page by clicking on the Seller name. More Details
FINAL SALE EXCLUSION: Items marked as FINAL SALE are not returnable unless the problem you experience is the result of our error.
For your protection, all orders are screened for security purposes. If your order is selected for review, our Loss Prevention Team may contact you by phone or email. There may be a two business day delay to process your order.
** Most Oversize orders are delivered within 1-4 weeks. Some orders may take 6 weeks to be delivered.