"Why did you choose this product?"
This is our second Transformer. The first one lasted several years. It is the family favorite tube on the lake and spends it off time as a pool toy. It is in almost constant use during our Illinois summers. The cover finally became very rotten, however the rubber bladders are still working well in the pool. The purchase was simple and we had the new tube in a few days....
Airhead Transformer 2-rider Deck Tube/ Cockpit Towable
ITEM#: 13532273Zoom daringly over the waves in this two-person tube that converts into a deck or cockpit experience. Enjoy an entertaining tow as you sit and ride deep in the cockpit. For thrills insert the two inflatable bladders into the cockpits, position the neoprene pads, and commence a mad dash behind a boat. This towable allows two bodies sitting, laying down or one sitting and the other laying for a ride that is sure to generate loads of excitement and laughter.
Play hard and safe with the Transformer tube knowing that it is constructed of heavy-duty 840-denier nylon and 30-gauge vinyl. Grip the deluxe handles with neoprene knuckle guards as you sit or lay down, confident that your knuckles are protected. Have no concern for injured or skinned knees and elbows because the unit comes with neoprene knee and elbow pads.
- Towable quickly converts from a deck tube to a cockpit tube
- Inflated floors add protection and buoyancy
- Transform your calm ride into a thrill by inserting the two inflatable bladders into the cockpits, positioning the neoprene pads and laying down on them
- Reinforced double-stitched nylon cover is durable and resistant to tears and rips
- Unit is rugged and tough with an 840-denier nylon cover and 30-gauge vinyl tube
- Heavy-duty Kwik-Connect system ensures a secure tow but also permits quick attaching and detaching of tow rope
- Boston valve facilitates rapid and effortless inflating and deflating of tube
- Transformer seats two riders for a safe and comfortable tow
- Tube is strongly built with an overall weight limit of 340 pounds
- Safety features include neoprene knee and elbow pads and knuckle guards to protect against injuries
- Bladders are constructed of heavy-gauge PVC and their covers are made of double-stitched nylon to ensure durability
- Dimensions are 70" W x 70" L
- Model number is AHTF-2
|Set Includes||1 Piece|
|Warranty||90 day Limited Manufacturer|
|Country of Origin||China|
This is our second Transformer. The first one lasted several years. It is the family favorite tube on the lake and spends it off time as a pool toy. It is in almost constant use during our Illinois summers. The cover finally became very rotten, however the rubber bladders are still working well in the pool. The purchase was simple and we had the new tube in a few days.Read More
This tube is awesome for families with kids and adults of all ages. Seems to be well made and heavy duty but haven't had it long so I can't give an account for how long it will hold up or last.Read More
Questions & Answers
I like the idea of the cockpit for smaller riders, and the inserts for flat riding.
We have one of these and it has been a good product. We use it on the lake for tubing and in the pool. It gets used almost everyday pool or lake and has been in continuous summer service for at least 4 years. Finally the cover is getting ragged and some of the bladders need daily air supplies.
Shipping & Returns
Usually leaves our warehouse in 1-2 business days. *
Our standard shipping method is ground shipping. We also offer expedited shipping for most items. Your final
shipping cost and estimated delivery timeframe will be available at checkout.
Standard shipping details
Expedited shipping details
Standard Return Policy:
Items must be returned in new or unused condition and contain all original materials included with the shipment. For the return policy on a Marketplace item, please refer to the Seller’s individual policy, located on the product page by clicking on the Seller name. More Details
FINAL SALE EXCLUSION: Items marked as FINAL SALE are not returnable unless the problem you experience is the result of our error.
For your protection, all orders are screened for security purposes. If your order is selected for review, our Loss Prevention Team may contact you by phone or email. There may be a two business day delay to process your order.
** Most Oversize orders are delivered within 1-4 weeks. Some orders may take 6 weeks to be delivered.