ITEM#: 20389360Improve your firearm targeting with this Aimpoint red dot sight. This red dot sight features advanced optical lenses to improve dot sharpness and shape, as well as multiple brightness settings for superb visibility in diverse light conditions.
- Advanced optical lenses for even better light transmission
- Front flip-up lens cover is included
- Transparent rear flip-up lens cover is included
- Reinforced protection of the turrets for even greater ruggedness
- Ideal for rifles, carbines, shotguns, submachine guns and handguns
- 1X (non-magnifying) parallax free optic
- Compatible will all generations of night vision devices (nvd)
- 1 Off position, 4 night vision compatible settings and 8 daylight settings of which one extra bright for use with laser protection glasses or in bright desert sunlight
- Integral picatinny-style mount allows easy attachment to any rail
- Acet technology allows 50,000 hours (over 5 years) of constant operation from one battery
- Submersible to 25 meters
- Use as a standalone sight or piggybackedon larger magnifying, thermal, or night vision optics
- Magnification: 1X
- Reticle: 2 Moa dot
- Brightness settings: 12 Settings (4 for night vision use)
- Battery life: 50000 Hours
- Power supply: (1) Cr 2032 lithium battery
- Color: Black
|Dimensions||4.5 inches x 4.25 inches x 2.75 inches|
|Country of Origin||Imported|
Questions & Answers
Shipping & Returns
Our standard shipping method is ground shipping. We also offer expedited shipping for most items. Your final
shipping cost and estimated delivery timeframe will be available at checkout.
Standard shipping details
Expedited shipping details
Standard Return Policy:
Items must be returned in new or unused condition and contain all original materials included with the shipment. For the return policy on a Marketplace item, please refer to the Seller’s individual policy, located on the product page by clicking on the Seller name. More Details
FINAL SALE EXCLUSION: Items marked as FINAL SALE are not returnable unless the problem you experience is the result of our error.
For your protection, all orders are screened for security purposes. If your order is selected for review, our Loss Prevention Team may contact you by phone or email. There may be a two business day delay to process your order.
** Most Oversize orders are delivered within 1-4 weeks. Some orders may take 6 weeks to be delivered.