ITEM#: 20389496Aim at your targets with ease using this Aimpoint sight with standard mount. Boasting a 50,000-hour battery life in a small build, this gun accessory is fully waterproof to allow for hunting in inclement weather.
- Lightweight, 3 oz. without mount and 4.1 oz. with mount
- Integral Weaver-style base allows easy attachment
- ACET technology allows 50,000 hours of operation on one battery
- 2 MOA
- Fully waterproof
- Patent pending mount is keyed to the sight body to absorb recoil
- Precision adjustment for windage and elevation: top of protective caps fits into holes on adjustment screws, no other tool required
- 12 settings for use in daylight and low light conditions
- Operating Principle: Reflex collimator sight with LED
- Optical Magnification: 1x
- Aiming Dot Size: 2 MOA
- Dot Intensity: Visible against a background luminance of 0.1 to 55,000 lx
- Optical Signature: N/A
- Dot Color: Peak Wavelength: 650 +/- 10 nm
- NVD Compatible: No
- Optical Coating: Anti-reflex, all surfaces and multi-layer
- Clear Aperture: 20 mm
- Eye Relief: Unlimited
- Battery Type: 3V lithium battery, type CR2032
- Battery Life Day Time Use: 50,000 h (over 5 years of continuous use)
- Power Intensity: 1 Off position and 12 daylight settings
- Length Sight Only: 2 7/16
- Length Std Conf: 2 7/16"
- Width: 1 9/16"
- Height Sight Only: 1 3/8"
- Height Std Conf: 1 9/16"
- Weight Sight Only (incl. battery): 3.0 oz.
- Weight Std Conf: 4.1 oz. incl. lens covers and mount
- Housing Material: High Strength Aluminum
- Housing Finish and Color: Semi-matte black
- Material Mount and Spacer Std Conf: High Strength Aluminum
- Surface Treatment: Anodized, semi matte
- Height of Optical Axis-sight and Mount: 11/16" over top surface of Picatinny/Weaver Rail
- Height of Optical Axis-sight, Mount and Micro Spacer XX: Spacer low: 1 7/8" over top surface of Picatinny/Weaver Rail
- Height of Optical Axis-sight, Mount and Micro Spacer ZZ: Spacer high: 2 3/16" over top surface of Picatinny/Weaver Rail
- Adjustment: Range +/- 1 m at 100 meters (+/- 1 yds. at 100 yds.) in windage and elevation, 1 click = 13 mm at 100 meters = 10 mm at 80 meters = 7/16 at 100 yds.
|Dimensions||4.5 inches x 4.25 inches x 2.5 inches|
|Country of Origin||Imported|
Questions & Answers
Shipping & Returns
Our standard shipping method is ground shipping. We also offer expedited shipping for most items. Your final
shipping cost and estimated delivery timeframe will be available at checkout.
Standard shipping details
Expedited shipping details
Standard Return Policy:
Items must be returned in new or unused condition and contain all original materials included with the shipment. For the return policy on a Marketplace item, please refer to the Seller’s individual policy, located on the product page by clicking on the Seller name. More Details
FINAL SALE EXCLUSION: Items marked as FINAL SALE are not returnable unless the problem you experience is the result of our error.
For your protection, all orders are screened for security purposes. If your order is selected for review, our Loss Prevention Team may contact you by phone or email. There may be a two business day delay to process your order.
** Most Oversize orders are delivered within 1-4 weeks. Some orders may take 6 weeks to be delivered.