"Why did you choose this product?"
ITEM#: 16940350Stay comfortable and ready to bring your A game on the greens with the Adidas Pure 360 golf shoe. Pamper your feet when walking on the golf course with the 360 wrap that provides support within the soft and thin leather construction of this premier shoe.
Step onto the golf course in style with a stitched leather golf shoe that includes an embossed collar. Enhance your comfort so you can concentrate on the game with the fitFoam sockliner and pureMotion midsole that offers you flexibility through those 18 holes. The Adidas Pure 360 is designed to last with an improved feel and fit.
- Increase the comfort of your feet with the softest and thinnest leather of ClimaProof
- Support your feet with an embossed collar, TPU stripe to lock-in for a solid fit, a 360 wrap for extra support and an external heel cage to keep you comfortable when walking
- Increase your flexibility with the fitFoam sockliner, pureMotion midsole and outsole and a stitched leather construction
- Take advantage of an improved fit and enhanced comfort with True Performance
- Sole is designed with exclusive nine-spike THiNTech and Swing Plane traction for a secure fit
- Model Q46946 golf shoes boast the reputable Adidas brand
- Solid print with accents is attractive for casual wear
- Easily secure shoes with lace-up closures
- Increase daily comfort with a slightly padded footbed, textured sole and poured PU sole, complete with cleats
- Heel height is 0.5"
- Shoes made of premium leather
|Warranty||2 year Limited Manufacturer|
|Country of Origin||China|
Fit great, shoe is built well and will Last a long timeRead More
Had some black-had to have some white ones! These are the softest true golf shoe I have ever worn. The leather is like soft glove leather, yet they are very supportive and durable. The sole is also very soft and pliable unlike some of the hard plastic soles Adidas has had in the past. These are my favorite Adidas golf shoe ever and you guys need to grab some while they are still out there bc they are not making them anymore, which is a shame! They were really expensive at retail when they came out but there are some good deals out there now on them and I promise they are worth it! Enjoy!Read More
i love these shoes , they are really comfortableRead More
I have a pair of the white/black striped Pure 360 and they are hands down the best pair of golf shoes I have every worn. I walk 18 holes every Saturday/Sunday and I walk 9 holes every Wednesday afternoon and these shoes have held up GREAT and remain very comfortable. They are now hard to find and I have tried on the new "Boost" and they don't fit my foot as well as the PURE 360's do. Overstock's shipping was GREAT. However, I am not sure which retailer my shoes were shipped from but upon receiving them it appeared as though they had been worn before. Maybe not outside or on the golf course but maybe a break in session or trial run around someone's house or in a pro-shop. (creases across the toe box and slightly dirty on the soles. My size in this shoe is so hard to come by and eventually looked at it as not being that bad and I figured by the time I wore them once they would look the same. I'm sure if I had brought It to the attention of OVERSTOCK.COM they would have handled it to the best of their ability. However, I was a bit disappointed to have paid $$$ for these and they weren't brand new I would HIGHLY recommend these shoes, if you can find your size.Read More
Extremely comfortable, well crafted high quality shoe. If you are looking for an exceptional shoe this is it. Worth every penny.Read More
Questions & Answers
Shipping & Returns
Standard shipping details
Expedited shipping details