"Also, what is the flywheel weight?"
Fantastic machine! Love everything about it. Great value for the money. Display is somewhat simply but does everything I need it to. If you’re on the fence, order it! Took hubby 40 minutes to assemble....
This user earned $20.00 in rewards for writing this review.Learn More
ActionLine A83809 Motor-Controlled Magnetic Elliptical Trainer
ITEM#: 17685104This Elliptical features a strong and durable 3 piece cranking system for high end performance and continuous momentum. Extended leg stabilizers provide a rock-solid platform during even the most strenuous of workouts
- Motor-controlled variable magnetic resistance system with 16 resistance levels aligned with a high speed high inertia perimeter weighted flywheel make every workout smooth and quiet
- Easy to Read Large LCD display: Time, Distance, Calories, Pulse, Speed, RPM, Temperature, Body Fat, Recovery, Watt Control.
- 23 programs including 12 preset Program, 5 heart rate programs, 1 body fat program, 4 user-defined programs and a manual program.
- Heart Rate Sensors: Built-in hand pulse monitor helps you maintain your desired target heart rate.
- Transportation Wheels: Easily move the unit from one location to another.
- Extended User weight capacity of 250 lbs.
- Measure: H 64 x W 27 x L 58 inches.
- Brand: Actionline
- Model: A83809
- Recommended use: Ellipitical Trainer
- Weight capacity: 250 lbs
- Adjustable positions: N/A
- Accessories: N/A
- Dimensions:64 inches high x 27 inches wide x 58 inches deep
- Elliptical Power Source: Batteries
- Incline: Power Adjustable
- Tread Cushioning: Standard
- Elliptical Resistance: Motorized
- Elliptical Drive System: Front
- Grip Pulse Sensor
- Console Display Type: LCD
- Portability: Portable
- Assembly: Assembly Required
- Heart Rate Monitoring: Pulse Grips Only
- Weight Capacity: 250 - 300 lbs
Please note: Options of excessive weight or bulk will be shipped via Freight carrier and our Oversized Item Delivery/Return policy will apply. Please click here for more information.
|Console Display Type||LCD|
|Elliptical Drive System||Front|
|Elliptical Power Source||Batteries|
|Heart Rate Monitoring||Pulse Grips Only|
|Incline Adjustability||Power Adjustable|
|Product Features||Grip Pulse Sensor|
|Weight Capacity||250 - 300 lbs|
|Dimensions||50 in. H X 25 in. W * 14 in. L|
|Country of Origin||Taiwan|
Fantastic machine! Love everything about it. Great value for the money. Display is somewhat simply but does everything I need it to. If you’re on the fence, order it! Took hubby 40 minutes to assemble.Read More
Easy to assemble if you follow the instructions. Seems to work well. it arrived damaged, but I didn't notice until I had assembled it, so I just beat out the bend in the metal with a hammer and it seems to be fine.Read More
Questions & Answers
The flywheel weight is 18 LBS.
"What is the stride length of this machine and what is the total weight of the machine? Thanks."
The stride length of this machine is 13 inches. The total weight of this machine is 96 LBS.
Shopping Tips & Inspiration
Top 10 Christmas Gift Ideas for the Workout Girl
From the yogi to the marathoner, our top ten gift ideas for the athlete in your life will help you put something under the tree for every kind of fitness fanatic on your list.
Extended Warranty Buying Guide
Extended Warranty Buying Guide from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with information about extended warranties.
Shipping & Returns
Leaves our warehouse in 1-10 business days. *
Standard Return Policy:
Items must be returned in new or unused condition and contain all original materials included with the shipment. For the return policy on a Marketplace item, please refer to the Seller’s individual policy, located on the product page by clicking on the Seller name. More Details
FINAL SALE EXCLUSION: Items marked as FINAL SALE are not returnable unless the problem you experience is the result of our error.
This item cannot be shipped to Alaska or Hawaii. More details
For your protection, all orders are screened for security purposes. If your order is selected for review, our Loss Prevention Team may contact you by phone or email. There may be a two business day delay to process your order.
** Most Oversize orders are delivered within 1-4 weeks. Some orders may take 6 weeks to be delivered.