"Is this a ITAR controlled item"
This unit is very impressive for a TI Scope, It was priced in a range that makes it less painfull for anyone wanting one being that they have been in the 20K range in the past, Functions great and easy to use...
ITEM#: 14251182The ThOR 320 3X (30Hz) night vision scope is compact and lightweight with a durable aluminum construction. Utilizing Mil-Spec lenses and digital imaging, this scope is battle worthy for most operations, and outdoor activities.
- Brand: ATN
- ThOR 320 3X (30Hz) Night Vision Scope
- Model: TIWSMT323C
- Compact and lightweight design
- Digital imaging
- Fast imaging (30hz)
- 800 x 600 OLE D color display
- Rugged design with mil. spec optics
- Menu functions include reticle type and color selection
- Windage and elevation adjustment
- Digital brightness control
- Vanadium oxide (VOx) Microbolometer uncooled
- Polarity single button modes: black on white, white on black, 5 different color settings
- Four (4) different reticles with choice of color: black, red, green, or white
- Video output with RCA cable
- Diopter range: +2 Deg to -6 Deg
- Eye relief: 28mm
- MIL -STD-1913 (picatinny rail) quick release mount
- Up to eight (8) hours operation with three (3) lithium batteries
- Materials: Aluminum
- Dimensions: 3.5 inches high x 3 inches wide x 8 inches long
This item is not able to be shipped internationally or to a freight forwarding address.
|Warranty||1 Year Manufacturer|
|Country of Origin||United States|
Questions & Answers
This can be sold in America.
Shipping & Returns
Standard Return Policy:
Items must be returned in new or unused condition and contain all original materials included with the shipment. For the return policy on a Marketplace item, please refer to the Seller’s individual policy, located on the product page by clicking on the Seller name. More Details
FINAL SALE EXCLUSION: Items marked as FINAL SALE are not returnable unless the problem you experience is the result of our error.
For your protection, all orders are screened for security purposes. If your order is selected for review, our Loss Prevention Team may contact you by phone or email. There may be a two business day delay to process your order.
** Most Oversize orders are delivered within 1-4 weeks. Some orders may take 6 weeks to be delivered.