ITEM#: 15922324The ATN Night Spirit XT-2 is perfect for outdoor enthusiasts, hunters, boaters, law enforcement and private or corporate security personnel. ATN total darkness technology with built in infrared illuminator ensures that no condition is too dark for effective use.
- Type: Monocular
- Brand: ATN
- Model: NVMNNSPX20
- Color: Black
- Total Darkness IR System: Yes
- SMART Technology: No
- Multi-Purpose System: No
- IIT Generation: 2+
- Photocathode Type: Multi-alkali
- Resolution: 40-45 lp/mm
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 12-20
- Figure of Merit: <1250
- MTTF-Mean Time Before Failure: 5,000 hours
- Magnification: 3x
- Lens System: F1.2, 50 mm
- Proshield Lens Coating: Yes
- FOV: 18 degrees
- Range of Focus: 3 m to infinity
- Diopter Adjustment: -5 to +5
- Controls: Digital
- Automatic Brightness Control: Yes
- Bright Light Cut-off: Yes
- Automatic Shut-off System: Yes
- Infrared Illuminator: Yes
- Low Battery Indicator: Yes
- Power Supply: 1x3 V CR123A type battery
- Battery Life: 30 hours
- Environmental Rating: Weather resistant
- MIL-STD-810: Complies
- Operating Temperature: -40 to +50 degrees Celsius
- Storage Temperature: -50 to +70 degrees Celsius
- Dimensions: 6.9 inches long x 2.3 inches wide x 3 inches high
- Weight: 1.28 pounds
This item is not able to be shipped internationally or to a freight forwarding address.
|Warranty||2 year Limited Manufacturer|
|Country of Origin||China|
Questions & Answers
Shipping & Returns
Our standard shipping method is ground shipping. We also offer expedited shipping for most items. Your final
shipping cost and estimated delivery timeframe will be available at checkout.
Standard shipping details
Expedited shipping details
Standard Return Policy:
Items must be returned in new or unused condition and contain all original materials included with the shipment. For the return policy on a Marketplace item, please refer to the Seller’s individual policy, located on the product page by clicking on the Seller name. More Details
FINAL SALE EXCLUSION: Items marked as FINAL SALE are not returnable unless the problem you experience is the result of our error.
For your protection, all orders are screened for security purposes. If your order is selected for review, our Loss Prevention Team may contact you by phone or email. There may be a two business day delay to process your order.
** Most Oversize orders are delivered within 1-4 weeks. Some orders may take 6 weeks to be delivered.