ITEM#: 12695025The ATN MARS4x-HPT NV rifle scope represents the absolute latest in the world of night vision equipment. The hunting optics feature only the purest grades of heavy glass and computer-aided optical designs to create multi-element, high-speed, multi-coated lenses for ultra-fast light transmission.
- Features resolution beyond current military standards
- All optical lenses on the ATN MARS4x-HPT are individually fitted and calibrated to achieve optimum performance
- Generation HPT
- Resolution 54-72 lp/mm
- Magnification 4X
- FOV 9 degrees
- Lens system element F1:1.5
- Diopter adjustment -6/+2
- Range of focus 10 meters to infinity
- Reticle Mildot two colors red and amber
- Windage and elevation adjustment step size 1/4MOA
- Windage and elevation 120MOA
- Infra-red illuminator 450mW detachable
- Direct controls
- Battery life 60 hours for 3V (CR123A), 30 hours for 1.5 V AA
- Power supply (1) 3V (CR123A) or 1.5V (AA) battery
- Operating temp -40 to +50 C
- Storage temp -50 to +70 C
- Tactical control wire
- Dimensions: 9.3 inches x 3.5 inches x 3.7 inches
- Weight: 2.9 pounds
This item is not able to be shipped internationally or to a freight forwarding address.
|Material||Aluminum, Glass, Plastic|
|Warranty||30 day Limited Manufacturer|
|Country of Origin||United States|
Questions & Answers
Shipping & Returns
Our standard shipping method is ground shipping. We also offer expedited shipping for most items. Your final
shipping cost and estimated delivery timeframe will be available at checkout.
Standard shipping details
Expedited shipping details
Standard Return Policy:
Items must be returned in new or unused condition and contain all original materials included with the shipment. For the return policy on a Marketplace item, please refer to the Seller’s individual policy, located on the product page by clicking on the Seller name. More Details
FINAL SALE EXCLUSION: Items marked as FINAL SALE are not returnable unless the problem you experience is the result of our error.
For your protection, all orders are screened for security purposes. If your order is selected for review, our Loss Prevention Team may contact you by phone or email. There may be a two business day delay to process your order.
** Most Oversize orders are delivered within 1-4 weeks. Some orders may take 6 weeks to be delivered.