"Is this safe fireproof? "
I bought this for my fiancé as a place to store passports, money, and some jewelry. It Serves our purpose! Gives us piece of mind when away and can be easily screwed to the floor. It was easy to program with a code as well....
This user earned $2.00 in rewards for writing this review.Learn More
If you are considering a depository safe, look no further. We are pleased to Introduce the SureDrop 7875 Digital Keypad Depository Safe by the Paragon Lock and Safe Co. It is perfect for the home, office, or work place. It was designed with the intent to be compact yet fully functional. The SureDrop Depository safe offers 2 options to open, code or key. We include a 10 Year Manufacturer Warranty.
- Digital entry eliminates the need for making multiple key copies
- Easy to operate and program
- An easy access deposit slot makes it simple to leave deposits at the end of the day
- Larger and More Robust than the competition
- Opens with secret PIN code or included keys (2 FREE KEYS)
- Simple programmable Electronic Lock with buzzer and LED. 3 to 8 numbers
- Code can be changed infinitely
- Runs on AA SIZE(1.5V) batteries (Included)
- Constructed with solid steel to resist hand and mechanical tool attacks
- Pre-drilled holes inside the safe with fixing bolts allowing anchoring
- Powder coated interior and exterior
- Safe door opens to the right
- Constructed of extra thick 11 gauge solid steel
- Inside tamper-proof hinges
- Grey carpet mat padding on inside bottom
- Anchor bolts are included
Dimensions and Weight:
- External Dimensions: 10"H x 14"W x 10"D
- Internal Dimensions: 9.5H x 13.5W x 9D
- Weight: 29 lbs.
- Deposit Slot: 6" x 1/2"
- Color: Dark Gray
COMPARE TO THE COMPETITION--THESE ARE HEAVIER, MORE ROBUST, AND LARGER!
|Dimensions||10 x 14 x 10|
|Warranty||10 year Limited Manufacturer|
|Model Number||7875 Depository Safe|
|Country of Origin||China|
I bought this for my fiancé as a place to store passports, money, and some jewelry. It Serves our purpose! Gives us piece of mind when away and can be easily screwed to the floor. It was easy to program with a code as well.Read More
Easy to install secure act as a baby safe to my larger one easy to use I would definitely recommend for an apartment useRead More
It's an ok safe for the money. It's small which is fine, but I it doesn't seem to be really strong and sturdy. I wouldn't put a lot valuables in there d think they're safe from a break in. Kind of like safe keeping the honest people honest.Read More
Surprisingly good Quality
This is great, especially considering the price. Easy to bolt down, and to access. The size is perfect, holds a few day's deposits and the key works great for if the batteries die out.Read More
Questions & Answers
Doubt it. Our fireproof safe is completely sealed and has a ring around the opening that keeps it tight when closed. This obviously has the slot big enough to pass envelopes/pouches of money through, but also holes on the bottom and back for mounting. I'd assume fire could penetrate these openings in the thinner steel.
"Why did you choose this product?"
I THINK IT IS GOOD FOR SAVE MONEY
looked like the best safe for the money
Shipping & Returns
Usually leaves our warehouse in 1-2 business days. *
Standard shipping details
Expedited shipping details