- Poker chip set includes 500 2-color chips
- Casino game set decorated with crowns and dice on the outer rim
- Parlor game accessory includes 150 white, 150 red, 100 blue and 100 green chips
- Each chip is 1.5 inches in diameter and weighs 0.4 ounces
- Chips produced from a composite resin with an insert giving them the weight and feel of a heavy casino-quality chip
- Unique design makes them a joy to play with
- Bold colors add a real casino feel to your chip.
- Set protected in a heavy duty, yet lightweight aluminum case
- Case is bright silver color with an interior of green velour
- Case holds 500 chips, 2 decks of cards and 3 buttons
- Set includes dealer, big blind and little blind buttons
- Case handles are securely riveted for long lasting use
- Chips and case will last for a lifetime of proper use
- Set also includes 2 decks of cards and 3 buttons
|Dimensions||1.5 in. Dia. (each)|
|Country of Origin||China|
Quality RatingLearn More
Features for RugsSee All Features
Ultimate 500-piece Poker Chip Set
Costway Poker Chip Set 300 Dice Chips Texas Hold'em Cards with Black Aluminum Case
Triumph Sports 500-piece Poker Chip Set
4 Aces 500 11.5G Poker Chip Set with Aluminum Case
500-piece 11.5-gram Suited Poker Chip Set
Costway Poker Chip Set 300 Dice Chips Texas Hold'em Cards with Sliver Aluminum Case
13.5g 500-piece Double Stripe Suited Clay Poker Chip Set
All-In 500-piece Clay Poker Chip Set with Carrying Case
I was sent the wrong product. I contacted Overstock and the customer service was excellent. Correct product was sent delivered in excellent time.Read More
Best poker chip set for the price that I have ever usedRead More
For the price this set of chips is pretty darned nice. The molded tri color chips (not painted) are rather striking and easy to tell apart from each other, if one were to use them with different denominations. The Dealer and Blind buttons are engraved but in general are just OK. I got two sets and the Dealer buttons are different, minor, but just a comment I felt necessary. The Blind chips the surface is painted purple or yellow, and not that great, but really do not use them that much. The playing cards are very inexpensive. The case is made OK, feels a tad flimsy, and the chip troughs are not very deep, just a simple semi curved depression. In general I am very happy with the chips, and they will give me plenty of good years of play, not super fancy, but not cheaply made either. ALL IN!Read More
Questions & Answers
Shipping & Returns
Our standard shipping method is ground shipping. We also offer expedited shipping for most items. Your final
shipping cost and estimated delivery timeframe will be available at checkout.
Standard shipping details
Expedited shipping details
Standard Return Policy:
Items must be returned in new or unused condition and contain all original materials included with the shipment. More Details
FINAL SALE EXCLUSION: Items marked as FINAL SALE are not returnable unless the problem you experience is the result of our error.
For your protection, all orders are screened for security purposes. If your order is selected for review, our Loss Prevention Team may contact you by phone or email. There may be a two business day delay to process your order.
** Most Oversize orders are delivered within 1-4 weeks. Some orders may take 6 weeks to be delivered.