"Hello my name is Jermie. I would like to know if I can add the Objective diameter of 20X for this Microscope and the cost? I would also like to know the specs for the camera. Is the camera a .3 mega pixel or a 5 mega pixel for example? I will need very good still pics and camera recordings of live specimens. They must be very clear. If an upgrade for the camera is available that would probably be best depending on cost. Thank you"
AmScope 40x-2000x LED Lab Binocular Compound Microscope with 3D Two-Layer Mechanical Stage
AmScope 40x-2000x LED Digital Binocular Compound Microscope with 3D Stage and USB Camera
8W Fluorescent Ring Light Bulb
12W Fluorescent Ring Light Bulb
ITEM#: 17166921Our new monocular compound microscope with 640x480 pixel digital camera is designed for teaching demonstrations, clinical examinations and laboratory applications. It is a perfect microscope for a range of people from students in high school to teachers including those with a major in biology, or enrolled in medical school. It comes with a professional monocular head, double layer mechanical stage, course and fine focusing, LED illumination, and a 640x480 pixel detachable digital camera. There are eight magnification settings: 40X, 80X, 100X, 200X, 400X, 800X, 1000X, 2000X. The digital camera captures still microscopy images, streams live videos on your computers, and is compatible with Windows XP/Vista/7/8, Mac OS X, and Linux.
- 30 degree inclined 360 degree swiveling monocular head
- Adjustable ocular diopter
- Variable intensity illumination
- Focusing knobs are on both sides of the microscope
- NA1.25 Abbe Condenser with iris diaphragm, filters
- Rack and pinion adjustment condenser
- Mechanical Stage: 3-D double layer
- Condenser: NA1.25 Abbe condenser with iris diaphragm
- Illumination: LED light, transmitted, intensity adjustable, GS and CE approved
- Power Supply: 100-240VAC, 50/60Hz, AC/DC adapter (UL approved)
- Resolution: 640X480 (approx. 350,000 pixels)
- Frame Rate: 30fps at 640x480
- Brand: AmScope
- Model: M620B-P
- Color: White/ Black
- Magnification: 40X, 80X, 100X, 200X, 400X, 800X, 1000X and 2000X
- Objective diameter: DIN 4X, 10X, 40X(S), 100X(S,Oil)
- Eye relief: Accurate alignment ensuring a fatigue-free long time viewing
- Lens coating: Fully Coated Optical System
- Requires batteries: No
- Body material: Metal/ Alloy
- Weight: 8.5 Pounds
- Dimensions: 7 inches high x 12 inches wide x 18 inches deep
|Warranty||5 year Manufacturer|
|Country of Origin||China|
Questions & Answers
Hello J, thank you for your inquiry. Unfortunately, the information you have requested is currently unavailable. You will receive an email notification once an answer is posted. Have a great day.
Shipping & Returns
Usually leaves our warehouse in 1-2 business days. *
Our standard shipping method is ground shipping. We also offer expedited shipping for most items. Your final
shipping cost and estimated delivery timeframe will be available at checkout.
Standard shipping details
Expedited shipping details
Standard Return Policy:
Items must be returned in new or unused condition and contain all original materials included with the shipment. More Details
FINAL SALE EXCLUSION: Items marked as FINAL SALE are not returnable unless the problem you experience is the result of our error.
For your protection, all orders are screened for security purposes. If your order is selected for review, our Loss Prevention Team may contact you by phone or email. There may be a two business day delay to process your order.
** Most Oversize orders are delivered within 1-4 weeks. Some orders may take 6 weeks to be delivered.