"Why did you choose this product?"
ITEM#: 17422178The Strike Force HD camera is the smallest high performance trail camera in the hunting industry. The 2015 Strike Force cameras feature enhanced 10MP picture quality, and a new high quality video processor that produces incredible quality 1280 x 720 HD video clips with sound. The Strike Force HD camera also takes night pictures using our "Zero Blur" technology which eliminates motion blur from game in your pictures. If you are looking for lightning fast 0.67-second trigger speeds and night time Infrared flash ranges of 100-feet, then the Browning Strike Force camera is for you.
- 10MP CMOS Sensor, PIR Motion Sensor
- HD 1280 x 720 Video with sound
- Infrared LED flash with over 100-feet range
- Time-lapse shooting mode
- Trigger speed: 0.7-seconds
- Up to (8) images in multi-shot mode
- Runs on (6) AA Alkaline/Lithium batteries (Batteries not included)
- TV out connector and USB port
- Buck watch Timelapse Viewer software
- Accepts up to 32GB SDHC memory card (Not included)
- Materials: Plastic, Electronic components
- Color: Camo
- Model: ABRNBTC5HDK2
- Dimensions: 4.3-inches high x 3.8-inches wide x 2.4-inches long
- Weight: 1.1-pounds
- Product Features: Wearable
- Material: Plastic
- Mega Pixel Range: Over 8 MP
- Exact Color: Camouflage
- Color: Tan, Brown
|Warranty||1 year Limited Manufacturer|
|Country of Origin||United States|
Questions & Answers
Shipping & Returns
Our standard shipping method is ground shipping. We also offer expedited shipping for most items. Your final
shipping cost and estimated delivery timeframe will be available at checkout.
Standard shipping details
Expedited shipping details
Standard Return Policy:
Items must be returned in new or unused condition and contain all original materials included with the shipment. For the return policy on a Marketplace item, please refer to the Seller’s individual policy, located on the product page by clicking on the Seller name. More Details
FINAL SALE EXCLUSION: Items marked as FINAL SALE are not returnable unless the problem you experience is the result of our error.
For your protection, all orders are screened for security purposes. If your order is selected for review, our Loss Prevention Team may contact you by phone or email. There may be a two business day delay to process your order.
** Most Oversize orders are delivered within 1-4 weeks. Some orders may take 6 weeks to be delivered.