Pawhut's 2-Story Cat Shelter with Roof is a wonderful addition to any indoor or outdoor space and ideally made for the smaller animals in your life. It's designed to compliment and enhance your existing surroundings with a classic and appealing design that both you and your pets will appreciate.
- 2-story wooden cat house with roof and weatherproof finish
- Includes indoor lounge, climbable stairs and a rooftop balcony with railing
- Makes a perfect outdoor shelter for cats and small dogs
- Weather-resistant, water-based paint ideal for outdoor use
- Raised base for extra protection from the elements
- Lightweight, durable and easy to handle
- Simple assembly with instructions and all hardware included
- Color: Natural Wood
- Material: Fir Wood
- Overall Dimensions: 30.5"L x 20.5"W x 28.5"H
- Indoor Lounge Dimensions: 18"L x 13.25"W x 12.5"H
- Rooftop Dimensions: 18.75"L x 13"W
- Railing Height: 4.75"
- Stair Size: 6"W x 15.5"H
- Door Size: 6.5"W x 7.75"H
- Roof Size: 30.5"L x 20.5"W
- Space Between Steps: 5.5", 4.25", 3.25"
- Feet Height: 2"
- Net Weight: 28lbs
Free shipping to the lower 48 states*
My cat adores this. He is outside most of the time so he now has a cool house to go to.
April 18, 2022
Cute cat house although I wish quality control was better at catching the issues. There were several cracks in the wood and some pieces should of not been used. And the top part of cage is different than what was pictured no caps on side rails.
February 22, 2022
Not Gone to the Dogs
Like a few other people, I purchased this item for feral cats to use as a shelter which I lined with straw. The good news is that it was almost immediately claimed by a kitty. The not so good news is that it is smaller than I realized, big enough for only 1 cat. Also need to say that my very handy husband did assemble it, but he had to use some additional tools and materials because it was warped.
January 18, 2022
This is a joke! These materials probably cost , hardware included $**. The instructions are all messed up, the pre-drilled holes are not drilled. There are major gaps in the wood and no support on the bottom of the box where the cat would sleep. It came broken. We had to glue everything! I should've just packed it right back up and sent it back!
November 6, 2021
It's the perfect size I have it inside for my malshitzi pups they love it
October 23, 2021