Puppy uses it 80% of the time for pee-pee and the other 20% of the time it goes anywhere but the pad or gets close to the edge so the urine soaks under the pad and makes a mess. For some reason, it only rarely uses it for poo-poo. I am trying a training spray and see if that helps.
Luckily I have a little dog, so this is fine for my apt for when I dont make it home in time. It did take me about 2 weeks to train my lil dog to use it. Had to get some spray from the pet store to spray on the grass. But he goes on it now, which is much better than on the floor
If you need further help or information please visit our Online Help Center