"Why did you choose this product?"
always used Frontline in the past, this seems to work well....
ITEM#: 15939590Certifect® for Dogs is a standard in topical tick control as well as complete flea control. This convenient treatment rapidly detaches ticks from pre-existing infestations, kills new ticks and fleas and prevents them from developing.
- Model: CER-0446
- Contain same active ingredients as Frontline Plus (Fipronil and (S)-Methoprene). Also contains a small amount of amitraz, which acts with fipronil against a tick's nervous system to kill faster and more effectively than equal concentrations of fipronil alone.
- Options: 5-22 pounds, 23-44 pounds, 45-88 pounds, 89-132 pounds
- Tested to be effective against: Brown Dog Tick, Black Legged Dear Tick, Gulf Coast Tick, American Dog Tick, Lone Star Tick for an entire month. Long lasting protection helps protect your family from exposure to many illnesses transmitted by ticks including Lyme Disease. Lyme Disease is a serious illness that can affect people and pets and is transmitted by the Black Legged Deer Tick
- Count: Three (3) vials (3 month supply)
- Duration of treatment: Once a month treatment, use as directed
- Safety: Do not use on cats
This supplement is for animal use only. Keep out of reach of children and other animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately. Consult with your veterinarian before using this product.
Due to the personal nature of this product, we are unable to accept returns.
|Color||Blue, Purple, Red, Yellow|
|Country of Origin||France|
Good price for a good product.
This product is cheaper with overstock than at my Vet's officeRead More
always used Frontline in the past, this seems to work well.Read More
Sent the wrong product
I was sent Frontline and not the Certifect I purchased. I couldn't return due to needing to dose my dog. The package the Frontline came in was also damaged.Read More
Questions & Answers
Its the only thing that works for ticks in my area.
I used it 1 time in the past when I had a major tick infestation. Nothing else was working and I was pulling off dozens of ticks a day off my dog. I used this and in 2 days all of the ticks in my house were dead and none were going anywhere near my dog after that. I've read a lot of reviews lately of it killing dogs but as I said, I've used it before and it worked so I'm hoping no harm will be done this time either.
Shopping Tips & Inspiration
Stocking Stuffer Ideas
In the hurry and flurry of Christmas Day, don't overlook the gifts found in Christmas stockings. Stocking stuffers are usually smaller and less expensive than what you put under the tree, but they're a thoughtful and ideal way to celebrate the personality or interests of those on your list. Peruse our options and you'll be ready to grant the holiday wishes of the special people in your life.
Shipping & Returns
Usually leaves our warehouse in 1-2 business days. *
Our standard shipping method is ground shipping. We also offer expedited shipping for most items. Your final
shipping cost and estimated delivery timeframe will be available at checkout.
Standard shipping details
Expedited shipping details
Standard Return Policy:
Items must be returned in new or unused condition and contain all original materials included with the shipment. For the return policy on a Marketplace item, please refer to the Seller’s individual policy, located on the product page by clicking on the Seller name. More Details
FINAL SALE EXCLUSION: Items marked as FINAL SALE are not returnable unless the problem you experience is the result of our error.
For your protection, all orders are screened for security purposes. If your order is selected for review, our Loss Prevention Team may contact you by phone or email. There may be a two business day delay to process your order.
** Most Oversize orders are delivered within 1-4 weeks. Some orders may take 6 weeks to be delivered.