Out of Stock

Read All Reviews for Solar Light AA Ni-CD Rechargable Batteries (Pack of 10)

5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
2 Stars
1 Stars

Filter:

All Ratings

Disclosures & Guidelines
Sort By:
Most Recent
  • Rating: High-Low
  • Rating: Low-High
  • Most Helpful
  • Most Recent
  • Work Great
    Verified Purchase

    They seem to work so far

    Read More
    Tammy Y. July 22, 2016
  • They don't work
    Verified Purchase

    Put in solar lights- did not work

    Read More
    Orly S. July 19, 2016
  • THEY WORK!
    Verified Purchase

    THEY HAVE JUST KEPT ON TICKING WITHOUT A HITCH.

    Read More
    seadoc66 July 16, 2016
  • Ruth-Az
    Verified Purchase

    My back yard is a mini light show with solar lights. These batteries last up to 1 year.

    Read More
    Ruth K. June 13, 2016
  • Can't Find 'Em Everywhere
    Verified Purchase

    So I bought these online. They've been lighting up my address post ever since.

    Read More
    Timothy E. January 26, 2016
  • solar light batteries
    Verified Purchase

    Haven't used these yet so can't comment on them. Received in good condition and in reasonable time.

    Read More
    tiger70 December 28, 2015
  • EL
    Verified Purchase

    prompt and just what I ordered ty

    Read More
    OstkUser69272 December 19, 2015
  • solar light replacement batteries
    Verified Purchase

    work great... lot cheaper than buying all new solar lights

    Read More
    mrobi88 December 7, 2015
  • Al
    Verified Purchase

    I order 32pcs of these batteries before thanksgiving, they arrived in two days in a priority envelope as individual loose, knows may not be working right but holiday is here so try them anyway, a week of trying,testing find 19 of them are completely dead battery from start, 7 of them dead within a week, only 3 of them actually light up 3-4 hours, the rest can't work more then two hours after full charged, there are junk don't buy them.

    Read More
    OstkUser64326 December 4, 2015
  • Just ok
    Verified Purchase

    Great price. 80% of the batteries work great and the other 20% have not worked at all. For the price, it's a good deal though!

    Read More
    Teri S. October 22, 2015
  • Decent batteries
    Verified Purchase

    I use them for path lights. Most of them charge and work fine. A couple are unpredictable.

    Read More
    Sudarshan B. August 29, 2015
  • I should had listened to other reviews
    Verified Purchase

    #3 disn't work at all amd the other ones have to be changed every day

    Read More
    Marge M. August 12, 2015
  • Great Item
    Verified Purchase

    Needed new batteries for my solar lights these are the best price I could find. Thank You Overstock.

    Read More
    jboss June 22, 2015
  • Maybe just a bad batch
    Verified Purchase

    just didn't last long or work well! 😥

    Read More
    rnique May 13, 2015
  • great price
    Verified Purchase

    work better than expected

    Read More
    mtnmktman31274 April 7, 2015
  • good Batteries
    Verified Purchase

    these work well in all my solar lights in my garden. I reordered more.

    Read More
    madgec30 March 26, 2015
  • Needed these
    Verified Purchase

    Finally got around to installing some of them in some of my devices. So far the devices that work are doing so. Found one that required a larger battery than what I had. I had bought 600 mAh and 700 mAh Ni-Cad batteries. Needed a couple of 1100 mAh for the muli light device. Was going to look for the bigger ones last night but go sidetracked and tired.

    Read More
    billdeckard March 13, 2014
  • new life
    Verified Purchase

    they did what they are suppose to do, used all ten and all my lights went on--now the test of time......

    Read More
    dgsulli August 13, 2013
  • It's a battery
    Verified Purchase

    Installed or three weeks and it seems to work fine so far.

    Read More
    guest099 August 9, 2013
  • Works well
    Verified Purchase

    I have outdoor solar path lights, and these replaced the original batteries and now my lights hold a nice charge at night and the lights are bright. Like that they come in a ten pack, as I have a whole path of lights and some in back yard. Better pack and price then local stores. Arrived in good time.

    Read More
    ohgee1 July 16, 2013
Sponsored Links