2 Bulbs Modern Outdoor Lighting Cylinder Lamp Outdoor Armed Sconces
Light up your outdoor space in contemporary style with this two-light wall sconce. It provides ample light above and below using two bulbs. This wall sconce is suitable for use in dry, wet locations, and can be used in inclement weather. The cylindrical contemporary shape of the led collection adds a modern look to your front door or your outdoor space's exterior. It is also suitable for the simple style cafe and the modern industrial style construct.
- Modern Outdoor Wall Sconces, sealed with silicone adhesive, strong and durable
- Weatherproof & Rust resistant
- Exquisite Workmanship, effective heat dissipation prolong the service life
- Up/Down caps are made of toughened glasses
- Smooth Fluent Modelling
- Toughened Glass on each end of the sconce exquisite workmanship
- Features on E26/E27 that are compatible with a variety of Incandescent, LED, CFL, and halogen bulbs(60 Watt max, not included). You can also use Smart Dimmable bulbs
- Backplate: 4.3" (H) x 4.3" (W)
- Lamp Body Material: High-quality aluminum alloy lamp body（silver 1、black 2）、 high-quality stainless steel lamp body（silver 2、black 1）
- Double lamp holder seal outdoor waterproof lighting fixture, well-constructed, easy to install, simply to replace, convenience using.
- 304 Stainless Steel Tube: Explosion-proof glass tube, perfect combination, safety, high quality
- Toughened Glass：Pervious to light quality, soft light
- Dimensions：4.3 x 4 x 13 inches
- Weight :2.7pounds
- Watt: Max 60W
- Lamp Holder: E26/E27 *2
- Bulbs:Incandescent,LED,CFL,and halogen,no bulbs included
- Max 2*60w bulbs
- UL Listed
- Attn: The bulb holder and the lamp cover are about 4.7 inches apart, and the lamp diameter is 4 inches
There are 2 light sockets in the fixture, each socket has one black wire and one white wire. you should connect the black wires to the black wires and both white wires to the white wire in the junction box.
This fixture needs to be hardwired. Professional installation is recommended.
1 / 5