Parry Industrial Metal Tripod Floor Lamp in Antique Brass Finish
This tripod floor lamp is inspired by industrial steampunk style with a twist of midcentury modern to fit in any style of décor in your living room, bedroom, or office. It features a caged globe shaped metallic shade to encase the light bulb in a contemporary antique brass finish and the three blackened bronze legs add to the striking and elegent look. A perfect choice next to your favorite reading chair or sofa, this floor lamp will easily become the focal point in any room such as the living room, bedroom, or home office.
• Premium materials have been used making this lamp: metal in the shade, steel in the frame and base, UL certified wiring components. And the finishes are hand done: the brass finish is a rich brushed brass finish.
• The base is handcrafted in blackened bronze.
• The globe shaped encasing is made of antique brass wire.
• The shade is made from metal rods that are bent into their globe form and then finished in antique brass.
• Rated for one 100W incandescent bulb; 9W LED bulb, 23W fluorescent (CFL) bulb, or 9W self-ballasted LED bulb. E26-base bulb.
• Includes an 8 ft. cord.
• Clean with a soft, dry cloth; no harsh chemicals or abrasive cleaning materials.
• Compatible with smart light bulbs such as Philips Hue, LIFX, IOTTY, Texsens, Flux, Samsung SmartThings, WiZ, and C by GE. Bulb is not included.