Gama Sonic Victorian Bulb Solar Light with GS Solar LED Light Bulb - Wall/Pier/ 3 Inch Fitter Mounts - Black or White Finish
Special Financing available w/ the Overstock Store Credit Card. Learn More
The Gama Sonic Victorian Bulb is a single solar light that features an attractive 19th-century lamp design. This solar lamp includes three different mounting options: post mount, pier/flat mount, and wall mount, giving you the flexibility to choose the best application for your outdoor solar powered light. Stylish and easy to install, this outdoor light is the perfect solar lighting solution for your outdoor space.
Constructed of weather-resistant, rust-resistant cast aluminum with a power-coated black or white finish and beveled glass panes, the Victorian Bulb solar lamp incorporates our cutting-edge GS solar LED light bulb technology and provides 360-degree illumination. At dusk, this solar lamp provides a brightness of 150 lumens in a warm white (2700K) color temperature for up to 10 hours on a full charge. No wiring is needed. Just place this solar powered lamp in a spot with ample direct sunshine and let the sun do the rest. Available in both black and white finish.
- Fully Solar Powered for an Easy DIY Solution
- No Electrical Wiring Required
- Integrated with a powerful 2.4W solar panel
- Dusk to Dawn Performance
- Automatically Operated at Dusk
- Up to 10 hours on a full charge (Do not install in shady areas)
- High/Low Mode Switch
- Built to last
- Weather Resistant and Rust Resistant Cast Aluminum
- GS Solar LED Bulb boasts a 10 year lifespan
- Replaceable Lithium Ion battery after 3 years
- Warm White Light (2700K) Color Temperature
- 150 Lumens
- WARNING: GAMA SONIC? solar light bulbs are not to be used in electrical sockets or in other company's solar products.
Disclaimers & Disclosures:
This fixture needs to be hardwired. Professional installation is recommended.