Contemporary 4-Light Silver Enclosed Ceiling Fan with Unique Shade
Features handcrafted silver wire shade the composition of cage ceiling fan iand chandelier is quite striking, combining modernity and elegance in one.
- 3 wind speed adjustment (low/medium/high)
- Timing options (1/2/4H)
- fan and lights can be controlled separately
- Required 4 E26 bulbs (Not included) (MAX 60W)
- Compatible with halogen, incandescent, LED, CFL (Bulbs not included)
- Low noise--within the limit of 33db
- Material: Nickel-plated metal + nylon silver wire
- Remote Controlled, max distance of 20 meters
- Suit for ceiling from 7.5-11.5 feet, and room from Room Size 86-162 feet
- Down Rod Style--D18" X H7.08"(2 down rods included, one is 4.9" and the other is 9.8")
- Flush Mount Style---D18" X H7" (Silver)
- Flush Mount Style---D18" X H5.11" (Pink)
- Color Options: Silver/Pink/Black/Wood
- Wattage: Max 60W
- Voltage: AC110-120V
- Remote control: yes
- Applicable scenarios: living room, dining room, bedroom, foyer, restaurant, gallery
Easy to install: surface mounted. Products include English manuals, remote control and installation instructions, with the provided bracket, providing easier installation and detailed installation instructions.
Product Improvement Annoucement
Please Call Overstock at 1-800-843-2446 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org if the product doesn't work properly. Our professional technician will resolve your questions in 24 hours. You are also welcome to issue a part request if you receive a damaged part and we will send the part out for free. Click here to request a part Replacement
- 1 * Fan Light (Bulbs Not Included)
- 2 * Down rods (12CM & 25CM)
- 1 * Accessories package
- 1 * User Manual
- 1. For a safe and secure installation, please ensure that the electrical box to which this fixture will be mounted is properly attached to a structural member of the building.
- 2. All wires are connected. When unpacking, be careful not to pull with wires as a bad connection may result.
- 3. Do not connect electricity until your fixture is fully assembled.
Unless otherwise noted, this fixture needs to be hardwired. Professional installation is recommended.