Designer Chromada 40W Equivalent Soft White (2200K)
Out of Stock: This item is currently unavailable.
Globe Electric's Designer Chromada 40W Equivalent Soft White (2200K) Dimmable Medium Base LED Bulb has a chrome tipped top to help direct the light and to beautifully reflect its surroundings. A perfect accent light, position it within an exposed socket pendant or fixture to enjoy its shape and ambient glow. Crafted to preserve the look of early 20th century lighting, Globe Electric's Designer Chromada LED Light Bulb is a perfect way to liven up a room. Globe Electric's LED bulbs are a great way to update your home and make it green. Energy cost per year is only $0.42 when you use it for three hours a day! LEDs are very environmentally friendly, turn on instantly, are very durable, not prone to failure and emit very little heat.
- MIRRORED TOP: chrome tipped top reflects light, creating a soft, ambient glow
- LIGHT OUTPUT: 320 lumens - 3.5 watts, 40 watt equivalent - 2200 kelvin (soft white) - 15,000 hour (13.7 year) bulb life
- SOFT WHITE: 2200 kelvin soft white color, providing a traditional warm and cozy ambiance
- COST EFFICIENT: you save an average of $60.23 in bulb life energy costs (based on an 11c per kWh incandescent bulb, 3 h per day usage)
- BULB SPECS: standard medium/E26 base with a large G25 shape for special lighting designs
Country of Origin: China
3.15 In. X 3.15 In. X 4.58 In.
Candle 1900K - 2200K
Light Bulb Type