Cleo Adjustable Drop Metal/Glass LED Pendant, by JONATHAN Y
Though originally used in pharmacies because of their simple upkeep - the glass is simple to dust, bulbs easily changed from removing the shade from below -- this pendant's silhouette is perhaps most famously known by students of the 1950s as "the schoolhouse pendant" thanks to a large government order that made this the official light of chemistry labs until the mid-70s when fluorescents were installed (forgive them!). We took inspiration from the original -- gracious curves, simple upkeep, and adjustable drop -- because if there is one thing we have learned, it's that great design never goes out of style.
- Finished in brass, the metal and glass body would suit any color palette and won't oxidize
- As this fixture must be hardwired, we recommend a professional electrician manage installation
- Eco-friendly 4W LED bulb included
- Takes one bulb and compatible with any 9W LED or 40W TYPE "A" or 13W CFL
- UL Listed
- Body Material: Metal/Glass
- Includes: One (1) lamp(s)
- Assembly Required
You see a lamp.
We see a decorative work of art.
A perfectly curved shade casts a dramatic shadow on a floor. A silk cord you never want to hide. LED lightbulbs: as easy on the environment as they are on the eyes. The JONATHAN Y Lighting collection considers every detail from impeccably sourced materials to designer styling. And our prices are so attractive, we've transformed a functional necessity into a fashion accessory.
JONATHAN Y Lighting - a fashion revolution in home decor.