The wide blades and flowing current lines on the Wailea motor housing elicit a natural twirling movement like the petals of a blooming hibiscus. Ideal for smaller spaces, this fan is specially designed with a 25% blade pitch to keep your room feeling perfectly cool. The 31-inch blades of this small outdoor ceiling fan are powered by a reversible, four-speed Direct Drive™ motor delivering unparalleled air movement, silent performance, and reliability over decades of daily use. Constructed with stainless steel hardware to withstand the elements, this damp-rated fan is the perfect choice for areas exposed to moisture and humidity like your small patios, sunrooms, and bathrooms.
- Exclusive SureSpeed ® Guarantee delivers a high-velocity fan with airflow optimized for ultimate high-speed cooling
- Damp rated for use as an indoor or outdoor ceiling fan in spaces exposed to moisture and humidity such as porches, patios, sunrooms, and bathrooms
- Features stainless steel hardware to resist rust
- Includes pull chains for quick and easy on/off and speed adjustments
- Includes 6 Snow White blades with Snow White finish
- Includes 6 Brushed Cocoa blades with Brushed Cocoa finish
- 25 degree blade pitch optimized to ensure ideal air movement and peak performance
- Reversible, 4-speed Direct Drive™ motor provides unparalleled power, silent performance, and reliability over decades of daily use
- Reversible motor allows you to change the direction of your fan from downdraft mode during the summer which helps cool the room to updraft mode during the winter to help circulate trapped warm air near the ceiling
- Installer's Choice® three-position mounting system allows for standard, low, or angled mounting
- Includes 4" downrod to ensure proper distance from the ceiling and optimize air movement at your preferred blade height
Unless otherwise noted, this fixture needs to be hardwired. Professional installation is recommended.
Free shipping to the lower 48 states*