During the Industrial Revolution, innovations in manufacturing enabled artisans to create furniture from cast iron. The Heritage fan incorporates many of the design details featured in antique castings, including vertical ribbing on its motor housing, raised type on the switch cap, and a custom cobblestone texture on the fan body, cap and inset portions of the blade medallions. Designed with stainless steel hardware to withstand the elements, this wet-rated ceiling fan is an ideal addition to any areas exposed directly to weather like your large patio or pergola.
- Reversible, 4-speed Direct Drive? motor provides unparalleled power, silent performance, and reliability over decades of daily use
- Reversible motor allows you to change the direction of your fan from downdraft mode during the summer which helps cool the room to updraft mode during the winter to help circulate trapped warm air near the ceiling
- Installer's Choice? three-position mounting system allows for standard, low, or angled mounting
- Wet rated for use in outdoor areas directly exposed to weather such as pergolas and also great indoors
- 13 degree blade pitch optimized to ensure ideal air movement and peak performance
- Includes pull chains for quick and easy on/off and speed adjustments
- Includes 3'' and 2'' downrods to ensure proper distance from the ceiling and optimize air movement at your preferred blade height
- 5 blades included
- Features stainless steel hardware to resist rust
This fixture needs to be hardwired. Professional installation is recommended.
Free shipping to the lower 48 states*