Anmytek Wood Pendant Light Rustic Rectangle Wood Frame Adjustable Hanging Light Kitchen Island Vintage Ceiling Light Fixture
You have coupons available! Visit the coupon page.
Color (1): Brown
only 4 left! Order Soon.
Free Shipping!* Get an estimated delivery date,
- HEIGHT ADJUSTABLE CORD MOUNTED: Includes Rubber insulated adjustable cord with 59" max height. Round Canopy: 5” in dia. Note: our Anmytek chandelier lamps are compatible with a flat ceiling, sloped ceiling, and vaulted ceilings, so there are various hanging positions for your house.
- 8.6" BIG WOOD FRAME: 8.6" (L) x 8.6" (W) x 16.5" (H), rectangle wood frame with exposed decorative hardware. Perfect for kitchen, over counter and island, Bar, Cafe and in the hallway.
- EASY To INSTALL: All mounting hardware are included for quick and easy installation, so you only need to do is adjusting chain height and wiring, then screwing in the bulbs. Saving your money and time.
- BULB BASE: E26 Base, Max 60W. Fully dimmable when used with dimmable bulbs and a compatible dimmer switch. (Note: Bulb & Dimmer Switch are NOT Included)
- UL LISTED: Our Anmytek Pendant Lighting is UL listed and is backed by a 1 years limited manufacturer's warranty.
- Model No.: P0046
- Material: Metal & Wood
- Number of Bulb: 1 (Bulb not included)
- Frequency: 50/60Hz
- Rated Power: Max 60W
- Rated Voltage: 110-220V
- Net Weight: 5.51 pounds
- Power Source: Hardwired
- Dimensions: 8.6" (L) x 8.6" (W) x 16.5" (H)
Country of Origin: China
6.6 In. W X 16.5 In. H X 8.6 In. D
Exact Bulb Wattage
Exact Number of Lights
Antiqued, Distressed, Rusted
Light Bulb Type
Fluorescent, Halogen, Incandescent
1 year Limited Manufacturer
Free standard shipping on everything
Excludes Alaska and Hawaii, P.O. Box or APO/FPO/DPO and International orders.See Shipping & Delivery
Return, Refund or Replace within 30 days of receipt on most new and unused items.See Return Policy
1000s of items 1-3 day delivery
We offer expedited, safe and reliable delivery options for most products.See Expedited Shipping
Write the first review