Similar Items in Recessed Lights
6 in. White Ultra Slim Baffle Integrated LED Recessed Lighting Kit
Out of Stock: This item is currently unavailable.
Globe Electric's Ultra Slim Recessed Lighting Kits are the recessed lights of the future. Each fixture is very slim making them ideal for locations where height clearance is limited. Energy Star certified and IC rated for direct contact with insulation, they won't overheat, do not require a bulky can and will last for years to come - 50 000 hours or approximately 45 years if used for 3 hours per day to be exact. Wet rated and certified airtight, this 6" kit is perfect for your bathroom, drop ceilings, outdoor soffits, larger spaces and all general lighting applications. Each kit features an ultra slim junction box, a 24" (610mm) cable, easy push and click quick connects and 9 coil plastic spring clips. Sitting on top of the housing the clips are stronger and easier to use than any of our competitor's kits. The frosted lens provides a beautiful soft light that shines with 800 lumens and uses only 12 watts of energy to produce the brightness of a 65 watt bulb while the recessed baffle reduces glare. Cut a 6.31" hole for this item.
- EASY INSTALL SLIM LED: an ultra-thin profile, integrated LED and a slim junction box will not interfere with your joists or ductwork. Effortless push and click quick connects allows for worry free, easy installation and are the choice of professional electricians. Actual hole size is 6.31-inches. Trim size: 7.20-inches
- LIGHT SPECS: 65W equivalent Integrated LED using only 12W - 3000K bright white color temperature - 90 CRI for brighter colors - bright 800 lumens - 50 000 hour, 45 year, lifespan - Energy Star Certified
- WET RATED AND AIRTIGHT: perfect for showers, bathrooms, outdoor soffits and all general lighting applications
- IC RATED: for direct contact with insulation - no recessed can required. CEC Title 24 Compliant
- DIMMABLE: fully dimmable from 100% to 10% with a compatible dimmer switch to create the perfect atmosphere
This fixture needs to be hardwired. Professional installation is recommended.