Similar Items in Recessed Lights
5" Ridged Baffle Round Trim Recessed Light Kit 4Pack, 4.25" Hole Size
Out of Stock: This item is currently unavailable.
Globe Electric's 4-pack 5" Ridged Baffle Round Trim Recessed Lighting Kit with white finish is the perfect way to brighten up the interior of your home or commerce with style. Featuring patented PUSH-N-CLICK clips which are fully adjustable and extra wide to grip uneven surfaces and provide easy tool-free installation. The ridged baffle generates an overall wash of light to easily illuminate large spaces while cutting down on glare - perfect for glasses wearers. An integrated cut-off switch ensures that the fixture will not overheat and can be used with or without an insulation box. Made with a robust construction of galvanized steel, a large accessible electrical box with removable side panels and tempered steel clips to ensure a long product life. Dimmable with a compatible dimmer switch to allow you to create ambiance and mood lighting for any situation (dimmer switch sold separately). Requires four E26/medium base 35W PAR20 or 30W R20 or 9W LED light bulbs (sold separately). Cut a 4.25-inch hole for this item. Actual decorative trim size is 5.25-inches
- REDUCED GLARE: large uniform grooves on the baffle are designed to absorb excess light reducing glare significantly
- EASY INSTALL: patented PUSH-N-CLICK clips which are fully adjustable and extra wide to grip uneven surfaces and provides for simple tool-free installation. Actual hole size 4.25-inches. Full trim size is 5.35 inches
- IC RATED: when kit is used with an LED Bulb (bulb sold separately). Integrated cut-off switch, ensuring that the fixture will not overheat and can be used with or without an insulation box
- ROBUST CONSTRUCTION: galvanized steel, longer shaft, large accessible electrical box with removable side panels and tempered steel clips
- BULB REQUIREMENTS: 4x E26/Medium Base 35W PAR20 Shape or 30W R20 Shape or 9W LED PAR20 Shape Bulbs (sold separately)
- NEW CONSTRUCTION READY: when used with the Globe Electric 90141 Mounting Plate (sold separately)
- HANDY TIP: to achieve a pleasant wash of light, the general rule is to use one kit for every 25 square feet. Depending on the layout of your space, and the height of the ceiling, you may want more light, in which case you can increase the number of lights. Check out Globe Electric's YouTube Channel for a quick video to help you decide how many lights to use
Disclaimers & Disclosures:
This fixture needs to be hardwired. Professional installation is recommended.