40W Equivalent Vintage Edison Candelabra Dimmable LED Light Bulb, E12
FREE SHIPPING!*Want a shipping estimate?
Special Financing available w/ the Overstock Store Credit Card. Learn More
Free Returns* & 5% Rewards
Join today for $19.95/year.
Globe Electric's 2.5W (40W equivalent) Vintage Candelabra LED Bulb. In the early days of electrical lighting, inventors such as Thomas Edison tested and retested as they searched for long-burning filaments. In 1890, the filament choice was carbonized cotton. Globe Electric's bulbs have a tungsten filament, which is used to reproduce the single hairpin loop of a vintage design. Position it within a clear shade or exposed socket to enjoy its shape and ambient glow. This Edison inspired bulb is a Steampunk favorite with its glowing cage-shaped filament surrounding a central glass support. Crafted to preserve the look of early 20th-century lighting. Please note, these bulbs are not as bright as modern bulbs of the same wattage and are recommended for exposed socket fixtures. These bulbs can be dimmed.
- LIGHT OUTPUT: 200 lumens - 2.5 watt, 40 watt equivalent - 2200 kelvin (soft white) - 15,000 hour bulb life
- SOFT WHITE: 2200 kelvin soft white color, providing a traditional warm and cozy ambiance
- MONEY SAVING: save up to $62 in energy costs compared to a standard incandescent bulb.
- UNIQUE SHAPE: specially designed & shaped bulbs giving your home that extra special unique/warm touch!
- BULB SPECS: fits an E12 chandelier base light socket
Country of Origin: China
1.5 In. X 1.5 In. X 4.8 In.
Candle 1900K - 2200K
Light Bulb Type