4.5W Soft White (2000K) Vintage Edison B10 Candelabra LED Light Bulb - 12-Pack
Out of Stock: This item is currently unavailable.
Globe Electric's 4.5W (40W equivalent) Vintage Candelabra LED Light Bulb is a perfect way to add style and pizzazz to your home. The exposed spiral filament is used to reproduce a vintage Edison design and is ideal for architectural restoration projects, conceptual space or to bring a vintage touch to any room. Since the spiral filament emits a soft warm glow and is dimmable, these bulbs work great as an accent or mood light. Pair it with a clear shade or exposed socket fixture to enjoy its ambient amber glow. This Edison inspired bulb is a Steampunk favorite creating a beautiful work of art out of any fixture and giving your room a vintage film noir aesthetic. Recommended for exposed socket or clear shade fixtures. The candelabra E12 base and B10 shape works with most standard chandelier fixtures and nightlights in your home.
- LIGHT OUTPUT: 125 lumens - 4.5 watts, 40 watt equivalent - 2000 kelvin (soft white) - 15,000 hour bulb life
- SOFT WHITE: 2000 kelvin soft white color, providing a traditional warm and cozy ambiance
- ENERGY SAVING AND VERSATILE: use your imagination and creativity to bring any space to life with an energy saving Vintage Edison LED light bulb - create a retro vintage look in any room or illuminate your clean modern style with pizzazz
- UNIQUE SHAPE: specially designed & shaped bulbs giving your home that extra special unique/warm touch!
- BULB SPECS: B10 shape - fits an E12 candelabra base light socket - ideal for chandeliers and nightlights