Similar Items in Light Bulbs
40W Equivalent (2200K) Vintage Edison CA11 Dimmable LED Bulb,4-PK
Out of Stock: This item is currently unavailable.
Globe Electric's 2W (40W equivalent) Vintage Candelabra LED Light Bulb is a perfect way to add style and pizzazz to your home. The exposed tungsten filament is used to reproduce the single hairpin loop of a vintage Edison design and is ideal for architectural restoration projects, conceptual space or to bring a vintage touch to any room. Since the squirrel cage filament emits a soft warm glow and is dimmable, these bulbs work great as an accent or mood light. Pair it with a clear shade or exposed socket fixture to enjoy its ambient amber glow. This Edison inspired bulb is a Steampunk favorite creating a beautiful work of art out of any fixture and giving your room a vintage film noir aesthetic. Recommended for exposed socket or clear shade fixtures. The candelabra E12 base and CA11 Flame Tip shape works with most standard chandelier fixtures and nightlights in your home.
- LIGHT OUTPUT: 200 lumens - 2 watt, 40 watt equivalent - 2200 kelvin (soft white) - 15,000 hour bulb life
- SOFT WHITE: 2200 kelvin soft white color, providing a traditional warm and cozy ambiance
- ENERGY SAVING AND VERSATILE: use your imagination and creativity to bring any space to life with an energy saving Vintage Edison LED light bulb - create a retro vintage look in any room or illuminate your clean modern style with pizzazz
- UNIQUE SHAPE: specially designed & shaped bulbs giving your home that extra special unique/warm touch!
- BULB SPECS: CA11 shape - fits an E12 candelabra base light socket - ideal for chandeliers and nightlights