40W Designer Vintage Edison Chromeo Incandescent Light Bulb, E26
Out of Stock: This item is currently unavailable.
In the early days of electrical lighting, inventors such as Thomas Edison tested and retested as they searched for long-burning filaments. In 1890, the filament choice was carbonized cotton. Globe Electric's bulbs have a tungsten filament, which is used to reproduce the single hairpin loop of a vintage design. The Chromeo has a chrome tipped top to help direct the light and to beautifully reflect its surroundings. A perfect accent light, position it within a clear shade or exposed socket to enjoy its shape and ambient glow. Crafted to preserve the look of early 20th century lighting, Globe Electric's Incandescent designer silver CHROMEO 40-Watt 120-Volt medium base bulb is a perfect way to liven up a room. Please note, these bulbs are not as bright as modern bulbs of the same wattage and are recommended for exposed socket fixtures. Glass has a goldish amber tint which can vary in degree from light to medium. These bulbs can be dimmed.
- LIGHT OUTPUT: 220 lumens - 40 watts - 2700-3000 kelvin (soft white) - 3,000 hour bulb life
- SOFT WHITE: 2700-3000 kelvin soft white color, providing a traditional warm and cozy ambiance
- MIRRORED TOP: Chrome tipped top reflects light, creating a soft, ambient glow.
- UNIQUE SHAPE: specially designed & shaped bulbs giving your home that extra special unique/warm touch!
- BULB SPECS: fits a standard medium E26 base light socket