- Olivia Pratt women's analog fashion watch with Roman numerals and three stick-style hands
- Stainless-steel snap-down caseback
- Made from metal, stainless steel, and leather
- Chinese quartz movement
- Includes a second hand for accurate timekeeping
- Push-pull crown is easy to set
- Round case measures 10 millimeters thick x 38 millimeters in diameter
- Strap and dial available in black, red, pink, green, grey, or beige
- Expansion band offers easy on and off
- Strap measures 18 millimeters wide x 9 inches long
- Mineral dial window
Most women's watch bands can be sized to fit 6.5-inch to 7.5-inch wrists.
Click here to view our Watch Sizing Guide.
All measurements are approximate and may vary slightly from the listed dimensions.
Free shipping to the lower 48 states*
Watch with black leather band
The watch itself ok the watch band is terrible. The watch band closures come apart quickly.
February 16, 2022
I definitely recommend this watch, I had been searching for a burgundy watch forever. I have received several compliments.
November 17, 2019
My favorite watch, I wear it often
August 17, 2018
Photos Do Not Match Actual Colors
I bought this watch in purple and it is much more pink than the site's photo OR they sent me the pink watch instead. The reason I'm not sure is that the shipping was a nightmare! I purchased 5 different watches from Overstock for holiday gifts. Only four showed up in a tiny box with an invoice that stated all five were in the box. I immediately contacted Overstock via the instant message on their site. The person was obviously not from an English speaking country and did not understand my problem. At the end of the conversation, he asked, "Did that solve your problem?" When I typed, "No", he hung up on me. Next, I tried contacting Overstock by email. Once again, either the person responding did not know English as a first language or they should not be writing emails with out grammar and spell check. After receiving numerous emails that I did not understand the watch showed up two weeks after Christmas.I WILL NOT PURCHASE ANOTHER ITEM FROM OVERSTOCK. I suggest Overstock seriously considers hiring employees that are not in Asian countries for these communications roles.
January 6, 2017