What you see is what you get. I failed to check the measurements/size and it ended up being to small for me to wear so I will gift it to a child as the size is to small for an adult. The marking on the back of the cross reads: "DBJ925CHINA" DBJ = The designer's marking which is Jasco Designs Inc. 925 =By definition and international agreement sterling silver is 92.5% pure silver and 7.5% some other material usually copper. The 92.5% is why jewelry is often stamped with the numbers 925 or .925. Why Mix Copper with Pure Silver? Silver tends to oxidize (tarnish) quickly, leaving it a yucky brown color. The 7.5% copper or other metals used to make sterling silver slow down the tarnishing process. Secondly, pure silver is a very soft metal. It can bend or break easily. Adding another, more durable, metal to the mix ensures that your silver jewelry will last a lot longer, and look a lot nicer down the road. CHINA = you guessed it..made in China.
Necklace arrived in the Philippines as promised, b4 XMas. AHHH! what a relief. GF is wearing daily, necklace is highly treasured by her already. It is more lovely than the pic can show. Cross size is perfect for adults or kids. I thought the chain was a bit thin, but she sez it is holding out just fine. BIG value item!
I bought this necklace as a gift. It was very well received and they say it is absolutely beautiful in person; the colours are outstanding and it's a show piece for sure. Now I am kind of jealous I didn't buy one for myself! I used Overstock's International Shipping Feature. The process to do so was not an easy one so if you're ever in the need, plan ahead so it arrives in good time. Something to keep in mind.
This is an absolutely stunning piece of jewellery and I'm delighted with it. The price was reasonable and international shipping was much quicker than I expected (though a little pricey!) The only negative I can find, and it's really not much of a negative, is that it was smaller than I expected, but the sizes are all given clearly so that was a failure of my imagination rather than a failure on the part of the site! I would recommend this site and its jewellery to anyone - I'm really very happy with this locket.
If you need further help or information please visit our Online Help Center