Special Financing available w/ the Overstock Store Credit Card. Learn More
The Tree of Life is one of the most familiar sacred geometric symbols. This symbol represents the unity of all life, both divine and earthly. Local Thai artisan Kannika uses brass wire-works and cultured freshwater pearls or natural stones to represent the branches. An amazing and trendy piece that will compliment any style. PLEASE NOTE: The handcrafted nature of this product will produce minor differences in design, sizing and weight. Variations will occur from piece to piece, measurements may vary slightly.
- Colors: Jade, blue, green, moonstone, multicolor, orange, pink, purple, purple-green, red, smokey, turquoise, white, white-red, yellow
- Style: Handmade, symbol
- Material: Brass, natural stone
- Stone: Aventurine, simulated blue lapis-lazuli, simulated moonstone, carnelian, simulated quartz, amethyst, fluorite, synthetic coral in enhanced red color, simulated turquoise, cultured freshwater white pearl, citrine
- Weight: 12.0 grams
- Measurements: 40 mm (1.57 inches) wide x 60 mm (2.36 inches) long, including hook
- Earrings type: Pierced dangle
- Closure: Fish hooks
- Model No: ES-0103
Story Behind the Art:
Kannika is from a small town in the north of Thailand where the landscapes are beautiful. Nature is melded into everyday life and that is where Kannika gets her inspiration from for her jewelry designs. Kannika loves jewelry and all the different ways you can decorate and adorn your own personal style. She loves the use of colorful stones and organic, native material. Kannika is proud of her unique jewelry designs but is more proud that it benefits her children and family.
The handcrafted touch of artisan skill creates variations in color, size and design. If buying two of the same item, slight differences should be expected. Note: Color discrepancies may occur between this product and your computer screen.
All weights and measurements are approximate and may vary slightly from the listed information. Treatment code . See Treatment Guide for further information.
Disclaimers & Disclosures:
T.W. (total weight) is approximate. The weight may vary up to two-tenths of a carat.