Special Financing available w/ the Overstock Store Credit Card. Learn More
Designed by Thai Artisan Goong, this striking ring exalts the contrast of polished silver with a solid natural stone inlay. This ring is handcrafted from sterling silver .925 and works well with a range of everyday outfits and jewelry ensembles.
All weights and measurements are approximate and may vary slightly from the listed information. Treatment code D (reconstructed turquoise) D (reconstructed lapis) D (reconstructed coral). See Treatment Guide for further information.
- Worldstock Country: Thailand
- Metal: Sterling silver
- Finish: Shiny
- Style: Fashion, simple, daily
- Stone: Simulated turquoise, simulated blue lapis-lazuli, synthetic coral in enhanced red color, abalone shell, simulated black onyx, mother of pearl
- Trademark: Stamped 925
- Model No: SR-0095
- Color Options: Green turquoise, red, blue, white, pink
- Sizes: 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
- Band measurement: 3 mm
- Weight: 3.34 grams (weighted average for rings sizes 6 through 9)
- Design measurements: 4 mm (0.16 inches) wide x 20 mm (0.79 inches) long
Story Behind the Art:
Goong worked very hard learning traditional embroidery, weaving and jewelry design. Her favorite was jewelry design because she loved how she could use native materials such as semi-precious stones and silver to create beautiful pieces. Goong worked hard honing this craft and she opened a small workshop where she could design and create silver jewelry. Goong's dream of owning her own business so she could provide for her family was finally coming true.
The handcrafted touch of artisan skill creates variations in color, size and design. If buying two of the same item, slight differences should be expected. Note: Color discrepancies may occur between this product and your computer screen.
Disclaimers & Disclosures:
T.W. (total weight) is approximate. The weight may vary up to two-tenths of a carat.