Thailand's Tiraphan Hasub selects a festive array of gemstones for this delightful bracelet. Crafted by hand on a brown cord, rose quartz, green jade, quartz, brass, rain tree wood, and bright glass beads bring color to the bracelet.
- Style: Beaded
- Multiple hand-strung chip-cut rose quartzes, reconstituted turquoises, quartzites, jades
- One hand-strung round-cut reconstituted turquoise measures 12 mm
- One hand-strung heart-cut reconstituted turquoise measures 15 mm wide x 20 mm long
- Materials: Rain tree wood, glass, nylon
- Clasp: Button
- Dimensions: 41 mm wide x 7.5 inches long
Story Behind the Art:
Tiraphan Hasub tells her story: 'I believe many women think like me, and that's what inspired me to create jewelry that is original.'
The handcrafted touch of artisan skill creates variations in color, size and design. If buying two of the same item, slight differences should be expected. Note: Color discrepancies may occur between this product and your computer screen.
All weights and measurements are approximate and may vary slightly from the listed information. Treatment code N (rose quartz) and TB (jade). See Gemstone Treatments for further information.
Please allow 10 business days for the product to leave our warehouse and to receive tracking information. You should expect to receive this item within 15 business days.
Disclaimers & Disclosures:
T.W. (total weight) is approximate. The weight may vary up to two-tenths of a carat.