nuLOOM Handmade Concentric Diamond Trellis Wool/Cotton Area Rug
Bring extra style to your favorite room with this attractive wool and cotton area rug. The handmade rug features a soft and exquisite flatweave pile that provides plenty of support and comfort in your space. The diamond trellis pattern is available in a variety of different colors to lend eye-catching charm to your space.
- Made from 80% wool and 20% cotton
- Hand-tufted weave
- Abstract trellis pattern
- Perfect for entryway, living room, or bedroom
- Contemporary style
- Latex free
- Recommended for indoor use
- Does not have backing
- 0.5-inch flatweave pile height
How to set up your rug:
- Remove packaging and roll out rug on the ground (we recommend pairing with a non-slip rug pad item ID: 15865811 to keep the rug in place).
- Flatten out edged by weighing them down with something heavy in each corner and curved edges should flatten in a few days.
How to take care of your rug:
- It is common for loose fibers to break down and pool underneath rug surface. In addition to regular surface vacuuming, clean the floor under the rug.
- Sprouting is also common (this refers to loose rug fibers that poke up out of the rug surface) and should not be pulled. To remove, snip down the surface of the rug.
- For light stains, blot down gently from the outer surface to the center of the rug with a clean white cloth and repeat process for stubborn stains and softly brush the area.
Please keep in mind that new wool rugs may initially shed and have a natural capacity to shed for several months after purchase. This is normal due to the nature of construction of most wool rugs and not a defect. Click here to view our Wool Rug Care Guide.
Tip: We recommend the use of a non-skid pad to keep the rug in place on smooth surfaces.
All rug sizes are approximate. Due to the difference of monitor colors, some rug colors may vary slightly. We try to represent all rug colors accurately. Please refer to the text above for a description of the colors shown in the photo.
Free shipping to the lower 48 states*