"Why did you choose this product?"
So excited with this mattress. I had a temperpedic, but this is so much better for my back and hips. This mattress is so wonderfully comfortable! Highly recommend....
This user earned $2.00 in rewards for writing this review.Learn More
LUCID 10-inch Queen-size Gel Memory Foam Mattress
Choice 12-inch Queen-size Memory Foam Mattress by Christopher Knight Home
PostureLoft Milan 14-inch Queen-size Cool Gel Memory Foam Mattress with 2 Pillows
PostureLoft Milan 14-inch Twin-size Cool Gel Memory Foam Mattress with Pillow
Crown Comfort 8-inch Full-size Bed Frame and Memory Foam Mattress Set
NuForm Quilted Pillow Top 11-inch Queen-size Foam Mattress
LUCID 10-inch Queen-size Plush Gel Memory Foam Antimicrobial Mattress
PostureLoft Milan 14-inch California King-size Cool Gel Memory Foam Mattress with 2 Pillows
ITEM#: 19249059Better support, better sleep. The myCloud Cumulus 10-inch memory foam mattress contours to cradle your body and relieve joint pain. Triple layered, medium-firm support enhances comfort and distributes weight evenly. Reduced motion transfer offers sound sleep, while the ease of movement and edge support make getting in and out of bed effortless. Progressive triple layer construction features high density foam base, medium density ventilated select memory foam, and gel memory foam. Fourth generation, ventilated gel memory foam increases air circulation and surface cooling for enjoyable sleep.
- Materials: Poly-base foam, medium density select memory foam, CoolCloud gel-infused memory foam, polyester, cotton
- Triple layer foam provides amazing support and superior pressure point relief
- Ventilation-pierced gel memory foam for a cooler night's sleep
- Medium firm comfort atop a medium-firm, supportive base
- Contouring hug cradles the body while evenly distributing weight
- Base layer: 7-inch high density support foam
- 2nd layer: 1.5-inch select medium density memory foam
- Top layer: 1.5-inch gel memory foam
- Measures 10 inches thick
- Reinforced, foam encased edge support
- Minimal motion transfer
- Cloud-puff stretch knit cover with cloud corner accents and sateen trim
- Non-skid bottom
- Ideal for platform beds, adjustable bed frames, traditional box springs, or slatted frames with slats less than 3 inches apart
- Includes memory foam mattress only
- White w/ navy and sky blue
- Assembly: No assembly required; unroll and allow to decompress for 24 hours.
- Overall: 10 inches high x 60 inches wide x 80 inches deep
- Foam density: Base foam: 1.87 pounds, memory foam: 3.4 pounds, gel memory foam: 3 pounds
- Approx. weight: 68 pounds
- Care: Cover is not removable. Spot treat cover with mild detergent; do not machine wash or dry. Use a mattress protector to avoid stains. Rotate your mattress every 2-3 months.
- Resistant to dust mites, naturally antimicrobial
- Temperature-smart memory foam responds to body heat and movement, reshaping to distribute body weight and relieve pressure points to improve circulation
- Never needs turning
Memory Foam Tips:
- Arrives tightly packed in portable box for customer convenience.
- Remove from packaging within 72 hours to maximize expansion.
- You can sleep on it the same night it is unwrapped, however allow 48 hours to fully return to its original shape.
- Vacuum sealing sometimes traps odors. After unwrapping, air for a few hours to eliminate trapped odors.
- Due to machine-cutting manufacturing processes, there may be slight variances in the dimensions of this product.
Due to the nature of Memory Foam the firmness level of similar products may produce different firmness results
Once opened this product is non-returnable.
|Mattress Type||Gel Memory Foam, Memory Foam|
|Mattress Support||Firm, Medium|
|Product Features||Adjustable, Bed in a Box, Cooling|
|Recommended Foundation Type||Adjustable, Bed Slats, Box Spring, Platform|
|Dimensions||Overall: 10 inches high x 60 inches wide x 80 inches deep|
|Warranty||10 year Limited Manufacturer|
|Country of Origin||China|
Awesome Mattress... Look out Temper Pedic..
Awesome Mattress... Look out Temper Pedic.. I bought my daughter the Full size. Thanks myCloudRead More
So Great we bought it TWICE!
Purchased for my son, and then for our guest bedroom, I may just go ahead and purchase one for the master bedroom to replace a much more expensive mattress. Guests have raved about how comfortable it is and have reported waking up after the best nights sleep ever without having aches and pains as usual. Great price!Read More
So excited with this mattress. I had a temperpedic, but this is so much better for my back and hips. This mattress is so wonderfully comfortable! Highly recommend.Read More
So happy with this mattress--it feels absolutely wonderful on my back and I sleep like a baby on it. It's the perfect height for our platform bed: just right at 10" high. Love it!Read More
Off to dreamland...
Delivery was quick. Watching it expand was like watching jiffy pop being cooked on the stove (very exciting). I haven't slept this well in years! Hassle free total comfort. I highly recommend this product and Overstock!Read More
Best bed for your buck
I have only had it for a week but I am in love. It is firm but not like a rock since it is made out of memory foam. I have had lower back/hip pain forever and this bed is prefect for me. So glad I purchased it.Read More
Cant be the warranty for an in expensive mattress.
Very breathable and doesnt sleep hot. Dont use a waterproof sheet on this as it will defeat the purpose of staying cool. Using a cool sheet on mine and dont want to get out of bed in the morning. I am able to quickly change positions. Took me a few nights to get used to it. My old mattress didnt have much support and my body had to get used to this new mattress. No smell either when taking it out of the packaging.Read More
Questions & Answers
Brand research and good reviews
Shopping Tips & Inspiration
3 Ways to Extend the Life of Your Mattress
On average, the life of a mattress lasts seven to ten years if it's properly cared for, so I'm taking measures to keep my mattress in great condition. Whether you just bought your mattress or your current one needs some extra love, here are my top three tips for extending the life of your mattress.
Living Room Ideas
How to Choose Mattresses for Children
The right mattress is essential to a good night’s rest, and this is especially true for young children. Because high-quality mattresses last up to 10 years or longer, it’s important to find one that grows with your child and can accommodate developing bodies.
Best Bedding for Christmas
Update your home and keep everyone on your shopping list warm and bundled up this Christmas with our best bedding gift ideas. Shop our huge selection of bedding at Overstock.com.
Tips on Buying a Memory Foam Mattress
Get familiar with the details of memory foam so you can be an expert when you buy a new mattress.
Coastal Furniture and Decor Ideas
Find Coastal decorating ideas for your home. Shop our huge selection of Coastal furniture and decor at Overstock.com.
Boho Chic Furniture and Decor Ideas
Find Boho Chic decorating ideas for your home. Shop our huge selection of Boho Chic furniture and decor at Overstock.com.
Industrial Furniture and Decor Ideas
Find industrial decorating ideas for your home. Shop our huge selection of industrial furniture and decor at Overstock.com.
Shabby Chic Furniture and Decor Ideas
Find shabby chic decorating ideas for your home. Shop our huge selection of shabby chic furniture and decor at Overstock.com.
How to Buy a Mattress
How to Buy a Mattress from Overstock.com. With a good mattress, you'll wake up rested and feel better throughout the day. Here's what you need to know about choosing the best mattress.
Spirit of the Southwest
Capture the enchanting aura cast by red rock and turquise stone in home furnishings and decorative accessories inspired by the American Southwest.
Mixed Material Home
Reclaimed Wood and Cement. Marble and Metal. Leather and Wood. These materials didn’t used to be mixed but now they've come together for a winning combination.
Bring some color to your dreams with a bedroom makeover.
Shipping & Returns
Our standard shipping method is ground shipping. We also offer expedited shipping for most items. Your final
shipping cost and estimated delivery timeframe will be available at checkout.
Standard shipping details
Expedited shipping details
Mattress Return Policy:
Mattress Sets are non-returnable upon signature at delivery. Mattresses are
non-returnable if opened or taken out of their plastic wrapping.
For your protection, all orders are screened for security purposes. If your order is selected for review, our Loss Prevention Team may contact you by phone or email. There may be a two business day delay to process your order.
** Most Oversize orders are delivered within 1-4 weeks. Some orders may take 6 weeks to be delivered.