"How often do you have to replace the replaceable parts, and how much do they cost, i am trying to decide if this is any cheaper than delivery bottles, but i am afraid, any short-term profits will be gobbled up by replacement parts?"
I would rate 6 star if possible. The best RO in the market. Love the alkaline and Uv, i got 14ppm TDS, 7.0 ph, and taste really good. Also awesome customer service from overstock and Ispring. I would add another tank for more water storage....
iSpring RCC1UP-AK 7-stage 100GPD Reverse Osmosis Water Filtration System
iSpring RCC7AK-UV Under Sink 7-Stage Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water Filtration System with Alkaline Filter and UV Sterilizer
iSpring RCC7AK High Capacity Under Sink 6-Stage Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water Filtration System with Alkaline Remineralization
iSpring RCS5T 500-GPD Tankless Dual-flow Commercial 5-stage Reverse Osmosis Water Filter System
iSpring RCC7P-AK Boosted Performance Under Sink 6-Stage RO Drinking Water Filtration System with Alkaline filter and Pump
ITEM#: 18864039Get quality drinking water straight from your faucet with this seven-stage reverse osmosis water filter assembly. Recommended for areas with low pressure and high risk of microorganisms, this high quality filtering system is able to remove virus, bacteria, and other foreign substances from drinking water while restoring the minerals that the body needs. Noise-free operation ensures the system causes no disturbance.
- Seven-stage reverse osmosis water filtration system
- Noise-free operation for quiet performance
- Housings are made of heavy duty metal and plastic materials
- Includes installation hardware and user manuals
- 90-percent+ TDS (total dissolved solids) rejection rate.
- Exceptional purification - removes up to 98-percent of chemicals, heavy metals, sediment, and many other contaminants.
- Booster pump delivers up to 80 PSI, the optimal input pressure for reverse osmosis. Ideal for increasing the input water pressure if your home's water pressure is under 45 PSI. The minimum required input pressure for the RCC1UP-AK is 30 PSI.
- Compatible with 110V and 220V power sources.
- Stage 6 Alkaline filter adds back healthy minerals that were removed during the RO process, including ionized calcium, magnesium, sodium, and potassium, and adds 0.5 to 0.8 in pH to help offset the pH lost during the RO process.
- Powerful 11W Ultraviolet light features Flow Sensor Switch that powers on and off with water flow.
- Easy DIY installation with quick-fitting connections and wall-mountable bracket that fits under sink cabinets.
- New technology reduces waste water ratio to 3:1, the best in the market.
- Metal 3.2g pressurized storage tank with high grade butyl diaphragm (tested by independent third party to meet NSF/ANSI Standard) - can be positioned vertically or horizontally.
- Purifies up to 100 gallons of water per day. Can be used with heavily chlorinated water and well-water sources.
- Complete system comes ready for use with luxury goose neck faucet and all filters included.
- Reliable design and solid construction will provide years of top notch production.
- Voltage: 110V
- Water Source: Chlorinated or non-chlorinated water supplies
- System Capacity: 100 gallons per day @ 50/60 psi and 77°F
- Tank Capacity: 3.2 gallons
- Feed Water pH: 3.0 - 11.0
- Feed Water Pressure: 45-70 psi
- Feed Water Temperature: 40-100 F (4 - 38 C)
- Max Total Dissolved Solids: 750 ppm
- System Dimensions: 14.5 inches wide x 7 inches deep x 19 inches high
- System Weight: 36 lbs
According to Federal Law Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act (P.L. 93-637) All Appliance manufacturers must be given the opportunity to attempt to repair any of their appliances before it can be returned or exchanged. For more information please click here.
|Material||Assembly Hardware, Metal, Plastic|
|Type||Water Filtration System|
|Primary Filtration Type||Reverse Osmosis|
|Product Features||UV Lamp|
|Set Includes||1 Piece|
|Dimensions||15 x 8 x 18 inches|
|Warranty||1 year Manufacturer|
|Country of Origin||United States|
I have installed over 10 different RO water systems. This is by far the most superior system I have installed. Very thorough instructions. Packaged very well. Very good quality. Fast shipping. The water is as good as it can be. Definitely recommend this company & this particular RO system
I have order this, Ispring water filter system and so far i am satisfied with it. Its very easy to install the system and is really remarkable, and i will definately recommend this products to my friends and family.
Love having drinkable water right there in the kitchen. It was a little bit of s pain to install this RO system. It did not fit under our sink. Overall really happy with the purchase.
This user earned $10.00 in rewards for writing this review.Learn More
This product will save you momey over the long run! It delivers clear and good tasting water. Probably because it has to go through several filters and the black light before going into the reservoir.
Questions & Answers
The frequency of replacing the cartridges depends on the source water quality and water usage. Normally for RCC1UP-AK(7 stage alkaline UV system) the first 3 pre-filters(F3) and the sixth stage-Alkaline filter (FA15) need to be replaced every 6-12 months, or sooner if water flow becomes slow. The fourth stage- RO membrane (MC1) needs to be replaced every 2-3 years or sooner if the TDS level starts increasing. The stage 5- Carbon block filter (FT15) and stage 7- UV lamp need to be replaced every 12 months. You may search SKU# 18867936 to see the price of 1 year replacement filter pack for this system.
Shopping Tips & Inspiration
Refrigerator Buying Guide
You want a refrigerator that's reliable, spacious, and functional — one that complements your kitchen and adds convenience to your routine. That's why it's important to do some research before you buy. This guide will take you through the many available refrigerator styles and features so that you can make an informed decision when you buy your new refrigerator.
Washer and Dryer Buying Guide
Today’s washers and dryers are sleek and surprisingly tech-savvy while producing clean laundry more effortlessly and efficiently than ever before. If you’re purchasing for the first time or upgrading to a newer model, review our hints and tips to choose the features, size, and type of a washer and dryer that is best for you.
The Best Cooktops for Every Lifestyle
Stand-alone cooktops come in several different styles and can be installed almost anywhere you have counter space. Installing a cooktop and an oven separately, rather than having a full range, provides a wider range of cooktop options to choose from and offers more customization of your kitchen.
Large Kitchen Appliances Buying Guide
Stand up to the heat in the kitchen with new large kitchen appliances. Finding the right kitchen appliances for your family and lifestyle will enhance your cooking experience and the amount of joy you create in the kitchen.
Gas vs Electric Stoves
When choosing between a gas and electric stove, there are several differences to consider. To help with your decision, here are the top five benefits of both gas and electric stoves.
Top 5 Benefits of Stainless Steel Appliances
Stainless steel appliances have been a staple of commercial kitchens and the restaurant industry for years due to their rugged, easy-to-clean construction. That’s why many people are turning to stainless steel to experience the same benefits in their homes.
Winterize Your Home Checklist
Late fall is the best time to winterize your home. Cozy blankets and hot drinks help, but insulating your home early can cut energy spending and keep you warm all winter. Vulnerable areas like windows, doors, and plumbing can leak heat, leaving you chilly all season. With a little maintenance, you can keep the warm air in and Jack Frost out. Follow this checklist to winterize your home, save money, and stay cozy.
7 Ways to Keep Your College Apartment Organized
When you're juggling classes, keeping your college apartment organized can be difficult. But with these tips, you and your roommates can have a tidy space.
How to Choose the Right Size Kitchen Sink
Whether you're building a new kitchen or remodeling an existing one, you're probably in the market for a new kitchen sink. In order to find the sink that meets your needs both functionally and aesthetically, it's important to consider placement, style, and kitchen size.
DIY Bathroom Remodel
An outdated bathroom can feel out of place in an otherwise beautiful home, but making upgrades on your own is simple.
How to Refinish Kitchen Cabinet Doors
How to Refinish Kitchen Cabinet Doors from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with information about how to refinish kitchen cabinet doors.
Shipping & Returns
Our standard shipping method is ground shipping. We also offer expedited shipping for most items. Your final
shipping cost and estimated delivery timeframe will be available at checkout.
Standard shipping details
Expedited shipping details
Standard Return Policy:
Items must be returned in new or unused condition and contain all original materials included with the shipment. For the return policy on a Marketplace item, please refer to the Seller’s individual policy, located on the product page by clicking on the Seller name. More Details
FINAL SALE EXCLUSION: Items marked as FINAL SALE are not returnable unless the problem you experience is the result of our error.
For your protection, all orders are screened for security purposes. If your order is selected for review, our Loss Prevention Team may contact you by phone or email. There may be a two business day delay to process your order.
** Most Oversize orders are delivered within 1-4 weeks. Some orders may take 6 weeks to be delivered.