- Luxurious rugs handwoven by the Baluch tribe in Eastern Afghanistan.
- Primary materials: 100% Wool / 100% Wool
- Pile height: Approx 0.50 In
- Style: Bordered,Geometric,Tribal
- Primary color: Red
- Secondary colors: Cream, Dark Brown, Dark Navy, Light Brown, Red
- Pattern: Geometric
Country of Origin: Afghanistan
Disclaimers & Disclosures:
Tip: We recommend the use of a non-skid pad to keep the rug in place on smooth surfaces.
All rug sizes are approximate. Due to the difference of monitor colors, some rug colors may vary slightly. We try to represent all rug colors accurately. Please refer to the text above for a description of the colors shown in the photo.
Please keep in mind that new wool rugs may initially shed and have a natural capacity to shed for several months after purchase. This is normal due to the nature of construction of most wool rugs and not a defect. Click here to view our Wool Rug Care Guide.
120.0 In. X 76.0 In. X 12.0 In.
0.51 - 0.75 inch
Free standard shipping for everything
1000s of items 1-2 day delivery
Free shipping to the lower 48 states*
*Excludes Alaska and Hawaii, P.O. Box or APO/FPO/DPO and International orders.Learn More
Write the first review