ZWILLING Vintage 1876 18/10 Stainless Steel Flatware Set - Stainless Steel
ZWILLING J.A. Henckels is a name that has been synonymous with premium cutlery since 1731. Our flatware products continue this longstanding heritage and tradition of design, excellence and expertise.
Each piece is produced from high-quality 18/10 stainless steel. The dinner and steak knives are forged for superior cutting precision. Produced in compliance with strict quality standards, all ZWILLING flatware features carefully polished surfaces and edges. The heavy gauge and substantial sizing result in perfect balance and the feeling of quality in the hand. ZWILLING flatware is dishwasher safe.
This is a special commemorative edition of flatware created in celebration of the ZWILLING J.A. HENCKELS company heritage. Adapted from the ZWILLING J.A. HENCKELS archives, circa 1876.
- Manufactured from high quality 18/10 Stainless Steel
- Optimal combination of 18% Chromium and 10% Nickel offers the best corrosion resistance
- Maintains a long lasting silver-like luster
- Mono-block dinner knife construction for perfect weight and balance
- Forged dinner knife blades provide cutting precision
- Substantial sizing and heavy gauge weight
- Dishwasher safe
- Made in China
Disclaimers & Disclosures:
While we aim to supply accurate product information, it is sourced by manufacturers, suppliers and marketplace sellers, and has not been provided by Overstock.