ZLINE 36 in. 22.5 cu. ft Freestanding French Door Refrigerator with Ice Maker (RFM-36)
Luxury isn't meant to be desired - it's meant to be attainable. Designed in Lake Tahoe, USA, the ZLINE 36" 22.5 cu. ft Freestanding French Door Refrigerator with Ice Maker in Fingerprint Resistant Stainless Steel provides a professional culinary experience by pairing unmatched performance with timeless style. Achieve ZLINE Attainable Luxury® excellence with innovative features designed to enhance your kitchen's capability.
This Refrigerator includes many unique features such as:
- Counter Depth Design - Create a modern look in your kitchen with a counter depth fridge feature, designed to be flush with your countertops
- Large Capacity - Store all of your items with a spacious 22.5 cu. ft. interior capacity and two large freezer drawers, keeping your food organized and easily accessible
- RapidChill Mode - Save time and quickly chill your food by setting your freezer to RapidChill
- Digital ChillControl - Easy-to-use LED display allows you to quickly change temperatures for the refrigerator, crisper drawer, and freezer and navigate menu options to change the refrigerator to vacation, sabbath or eco modes
- Soft-Shut Technology - Smooth-closing refrigerator doors and drawers seamlessly open and close ensuring heavily used fridge components are enjoyed for years to come
- CrispControl Drawer - Two proprietary crisper drawer features an adjustable temperature zone that allows fruits and vegetables to retain freshness longer
- Twin Cooling Plus - Separate refrigerator and freezer cooling systems ensures air and odors are not mixed between compartments and provide fast and efficient cooling
- LED Lighting - Illuminate the interior of your fridge with [Insert # of Lights] bright built-in LED lights
Please note: Options of excessive weight or bulk will be shipped via Freight carrier and our Oversized Item Delivery/Return policy will apply. Please click here for more information.
According to Federal Law Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act (P.L. 93-637), appliance manufacturers must be given the opportunity to attempt to repair any of their appliances before it can be returned or exchanged. For more information please click here.