XPOWER X-3400A 3 Stage Filtration HEPA Purifier System Air Scrubber
Special Financing available w/ the Overstock Store Credit Card. Learn More
The XPOWER X-3400A 3 Stage Air Scrubber is a commercial purification system featuring a powerful external rotor induction motor that produces 600 CFM with only a 2.8 Amp draw. Developed to restore indoor air quality at a variety of job sites - the X-3400A with HEPA filter effectively removes contaminants such as bacteria, allergens, mold and sub-micron sized dust with its advanced 3 stage filtration technology. The 1st stage nylon mesh filter is washable and prolongs the life of the two inner filters. The 2nd pleated media filter removes additional impurities, and the 2 inch. thick HEPA filter is capable of capturing 0.3 sized microns at a 99.97% rate as well as smaller and larger particulate matter at an even greater rate. A convenient indicator light notifies you when the HEPA filter needs replacement.
The X-3400A features a variable speed control switch and built-in daisy chainable power outlet. Stackable and lightweight for easy transport, the attached fitted foam cap functions to contain contaminants. It's unique, compact size and lightweight design is ideal for both water damage restoration and construction jobs. An optional Activated Carbon Filter is available to effectively neutralize smoke and other noxious odors present in the environment. In order to use a CF35 Activated Carbon Filter with this unit a 1.4-in thick HEPA35 Filter must also be purchased. Then this unit will be ready for use to effectively clean the air and eliminate odors.
- Ideal for handling indoor air quality needs for mold and sewage remediation, water and fire damage restoration, and dust and odor control
- Built-in power outlets with dual thermal protection allows for multiple units to be linked in a daisy chain to use one power circuit
- 3-stage filtration system: a washable Nylon Mesh Filter, a Pleated Media Filter, and a 2" thick HEPA Filter
- Included 2 pre-filters can capture larger particles to help extend the life of the third stage HEPA Filter
- Included HEPA Filter will capture contaminants as small as 0.3 microns at an effective 99.97% rate
- The option of adding an Active Carbon Filter to effectively neutralize smoke, odors and/or fumes. This requires the use of a HEPA35 HEPA Filter in conjunction with a CF35 Active Carbon Filter
- Powerful and energy efficient external induction motor, low 2.8 Amps draw with 600 CFM airflow capacity
- Variable speed control switch and filter change light indicator
- Convenient Grab-N-Go handle and wrap-around power cord design
- Stackable up to 5 units high for easy storage and transportation
- ETL/CETL safety certified and meets OSHA safety requirements
- Xactimate code for professional water damage estimates: WTRNAFAN