"Does this work on an induction stove."
ITEM#: 14282845Give your food a new friend with this nonstick fry pan. This pan has awesome nano technology that prevents cracking, blistering and warping.
- Surface: Flat
- Materials: Cast aluminum alloy with diamond reinforced nonstick coating
- Handle attachment
- Care instructions: Metal utensil and dishwasher safe
- Oven-safe to: 500 degrees Fahrenheit
- Made in Germany
- Robotic and computerized nano technology application process guarantees no cracking, blistering, bubbling or peeling of the diamond reinforced cooking surface
- Professional weight of the 8 mm cast aluminum bodies distributes heat evenly without hot spots, guaranteed not to warp
- Advanced hand-casting technology eliminates stress and warping
- Ultra hard cooking surface is reinforced with diamonds and possesses outstanding nonstick properties
- Perfectly flat base for use on all gas, ceramic, glass and electric cook tops
- Comfortable and safe ergonomic handles with cast-in brass inserts eliminates loose handle problems
- Dimensions: 18.31 inches long x 11 inches wide x 2 inches high
|Warranty||1 year Limited Manufacturer|
|Country of Origin||Germany|
Ceramic Nonstick Frying Pan with Copper Tone Base
Berghoff Red Ceramic 10-inch Nonstick Fry Pan
Eclipse 11-inch Red Fry Pan
Black Aluminum Nonstick 12.5-inch Fry Pan
Berghoff Red Ceramic 8-inch Nonstick Fry Pan
Eclipse Orange 11-inch Fry Pan
Eclipse Black and White 11-inch Fry Pan
Neo 11-inch 5-ply Fry Pan
Great product for a regular stove but I searched induction cookware and this is what overstock directed me to. OVERSTOCK ERROR!Read More
Questions & Answers
Yes, it does work on an induction stove.
Shopping Tips & Inspiration
How to Buy a Skillet
How to Buy a Skillet from Overstock.com. This guide will provide you with tips on buying the best skillet for your kitchen.
How to Buy a Wok
How to Buy a Wok from Overstock.com. If you want the pan that will make it simple to quickly cook vegetables and meats into delicious meals, then add a wok to your kitchen.
Tips on Cooking with a Cast-Iron Skillet
Tips on Cooking with a Cast-Iron Skillet from Overstock.com. Here are a few important techniques you should be aware of in order to get the most out of your cast-iron cookware.
Types of Skillets
Types of Skillets from Overstock.com. While plenty of skillet choices exist, selecting the one that best suits your needs will help make every dish a success.
How to Break in a Stainless Steel Frying Pan
How to Break in a Stainless Steel Frying Pan from Overstock.com. Unlike cast-iron fry pans, stainless steel fry pans don't need to be seasoned before use, but each time you use them, you'll want to follow these steps.
How to Care for Nonstick Cookware
Nonstick cookware is an asset in the kitchen for many reasons. Follow our handy tips to give your nonstick pots and pans the care they deserve.
How to Season Stainless Steel Pans
Whether you prefer stainless steel over nonstick-coated cookware, or simply want to make your pans a little more versatile, we'll show you how to effectively season your cookware in 5 easy steps.
Best Pots and Pans
Best Pots and Pans from Overstock.com. Think about the recipes that you and your family enjoy, and make sure you have the right pot or pan for those meals.
How to Buy Cookware
How to Buy Cookware from Overstock.com. These tips will help you evaluate your needs, so you can buy the pots and pans that you'll get the most use out of.
Cookware Buying Guide
Cookware Buying Guide from Overstock.com. When it comes to cookware, it's all about the metal, and here's what you need to know about the different types.
Urban Farmhouse Kitchen
Evoke a sense of warmth and comfort combined with decorative elements in this jesGORDON farmhouse kitchen.
Shipping & Returns
Standard shipping details
Expedited shipping details